0.16

Brooklyn looked at her sister and Elena, they were both looking at her. She wondered if Damon would know if she was missing. Doubtful, the vampire she was attracted to didn't care about anyone but himself. He liked to play with the witch, pretend that he was interested in anything more than just nabbing her virginity. 

"Witches don't have eternal life, right?" the vampire in front of them asked, causing the youngest in the room to look over at him, "so you guy can die."

"Yeah, we can die."

"Ah. That sucks." the door burst open and Brooklyn sees Stefan, the vampire screams when the sunlight touches his skin.

"Stefan." Elena breathed out. Both Bonnie and her ran towards the door.

"Get outside, Brooklyn."

"He threatened the life of my sister, I don't think so." Brooklyn eyes went dark, but Stefan grabbed her arm causing her to break the connection.

"When the sun goes down, leave town." Stefan instructed, "if I ever see you again, I won't stop Brooklyn from killing you. I'll help her." the two walked outside. Once Bonnie saw Brooklyn, she ran up to her little sister and hugged her tightly.

"That was so stupid. Why the hell did you come?"

"Because, nobody messes with you and gets away with it."

"Let's go to Grams."

"Bon. I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because, I have things I need to get done."

"She's going to want to see you. Tomorrow is your birthday."

"I know what tomorrow is. I just can't."

"What's going on with you? You seem different since you moved out. More distant."

"I have a lot going on, Bonnie. I know you're just learning the craft, but Grams started teaching me since I was ten. She doesn't have anything left to teach me. I have a class to teach in two hours, I have to go."

"How did you find us?"

"Location spell. I used my blood to track you. It's simple. Grams will show you." Bonnie nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow." Bonnie only nodded again.

Brooklyn went back to the Salvatore boarding house to find it completely empty. She went upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed her Grimoire that she had hidden. She heard noises downstairs and left her bedroom. She saw Elena and Damon both.

"I'm going to have to change the locks." Damon said, putting away another Grimoire, putting it under his arm "did you stage a jailbreak?"

"Stefan."

"Oh, brother. Ever the White Knight."

"I convinced Bonnie to help you. I know you have Brooklyn, but three Bennett's are going to be better than just one."

"I doubt that."

"I'm not going to say that I'm sorry we got the Grimoire without you last night, because I'm not, really."

"Well, at least you're honest."

"I was protecting the people I love, Damon. But so were you, in your own twisted way. And as hard as it is to figure, we're all on the same side, after the same thing."

"Not interested. Brooklyn, let's go." Brooklyn stepped into view and stood next to Damon.

"Yes, you are. Because you were willing to work with us yesterday." the pair began to walk out of the house.