0.04

Brooklyn found herself outside of the Salvatore Boarding House and looking up at the large home;

"Damon?" she whispered, "are you home?" she didn't know why she came to Damon, maybe because she knew in the short time that she's known Damon she can be her true self. He came rushing out the front door to the girl.

"What's wrong?" he asked her immediately.

"Nothing." she lied, "I thought we could create chaos together."

"What do you have in mind?" the raven-haired vampire smirked at the young witch, "you know vampire and witches normally don't get a long. Us going against nature and all that."

"Well it's a good thing, I just don't give a damn right now."

"You know, Stefan threatened me if I didn't stay away from you."

"Are you going to let Stefan tell you what to do?" Brooklyn took a step closer to Damon and looked into his icey blue eyes and gave him a questioning look.

"I don't plan on starting now, little witch. We should hang out until the comet."

"Let's go inside because I doubt you will care that I drink, my new friend." Brooklyn smiled up at Damon and felt him guide her towards the house.

"Who says I want to be friends with you?"

"What do you want to be then?" Brooklyn asked raising an eyebrow.

"We could be partners in crime who also sleep together. I would rock your little witchy world."

"Maybe once you stop messing with Caroline."

"What? How-?"

"You know messing with a girls emotions, especially someone as fragile as Caroline Forbes is wrong."

"Coming from a girl that has her best friend in the friend zone."

"What are you talking about? Jeremy and I are only friends."

"Please, when I was getting my information. He let slip that he's been into you since you guys were six. If anyone is stringing someone along, it's you. And doing it to poor defenseless baby Gilbert. Shame on you. So what really brought you here?" he passed Brooklyn a glass filled with bourbon and sat next to her.

"My dad and I got into a fight. I thought about going to my grams, but I found myself here instead. Guess I needed to talk to someone I know won't judge me."

"I have no right to judge anyone. But what did you guys fight about?" he grabbed onto Brooklyn's bare legs and draped them over his own. The action was not expected and Brooklyn looked into his eyes with confusion, but quickly told him about the fight.

"Oh, you know. Normal things, how I'm a disappointment, how Bonnie is the golden child, how I'm not actually his daughter and that our mother had an affair and left me there with him. I'm like Jon fucking Snow. Except I know everything." they were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, "it's Elena. You left the door open. That's not creepy at all." Brooklyn whispered.

"Stefan?" she called from the front door.

"Are you not going to get up?"

"Nope, let her come."

"Stefan?" the voice was further into the house now and Brooklyn rolled her eyes, Elena looked into the living room and saw Brooklyn and Damon sitting on the couch, "Brooklyn?"

"Hey." Brooklyn gave her a little wave, closing the door with her magic quietly. She loved the thought of messing with her friends, making them confused.