0.08

Brooklyn sat in her room, doing her homework and listening to music. She heard Damon come in through her window, but didn't pay attention to the obnoxious raven-haired vampire. Well she didn't until he stole her math book and took it from her.

"What the hell, Damon?"

"You've been ignoring me for a week."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I needed to check in with you everyday."

"You don't. But when I continue texting you everyday asking if you are okay, and getting no response I begin to worry. And I don't like to worry, not about you."

"You are talking like you care about me."

"I do."

"But not enough to stop fucking around with Caroline."

"I have needs."

"And I have the need to constantly punch you in the face, but I don't. So I think you can control your sexual needs."

"Mmm... I could probably do that. But why would I want to when it annoys Elena and Stefan so much. And it makes you so very jealous."

"You're right. It does make me jealous. But more than anything, it pisses me off. You're a terrible person, and I'm a terrible person for having feelings for you. But hey, that's on me. But right now I'd really like it if you left. Because seeing you right now is making me extremely sick to my stomach." Damon looked at Brooklyn for a couple seconds before lifting her out of her seat and pushing her against the wall, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Shut up." he growled before attaching his lips to her own. She found herself kissing him back, against her better judgement but she couldn't help it. She liked Damon, a lot. More than she was willing to admit out loud. He moved his lips and went to her neck, trailing kissing down her neck and onto her exposed collarbone. She bite her bottom lip to hold in a moan and she grabbed onto his hair and kissed his lips again, biting the bottom one and drawing blood. The vampire moaned and the witch smirked. She wrapped her legs around his waist and it caused Damon to put his hands on her butt. He used her speed to move them onto the bed and his shirt was all of a sudden removed, "no." Brooklyn said firmly causing the raven-haired vampire to look at her in confusion, "I'm not sharing you."

"I'll break up with Caroline." Damon promised.

"I know you will. But I'm not going to give you my virginity until you do so. Nor will you get it right away. I need you to prove to me that you will be loyal and you will not pressure me."

"Then what?"

"We can be bad and beautiful together. Because sometime being good is boring as hell." Brooklyn said smirking at Damon.

"God, I'm so turned on right now."

"I know. Now go." Damon kissed Brooklyn one last time before going out her window. She laughed and fell back onto her bed. She summoned her families Grim and started learning a new spell. She felt her magic coursing through her veins and felt truly powerful.

News travelled fast that there was a new history teacher, and by the time Brooklyn got to class she wasn't surprised by his appearance. She knew he was young, she knew he was attractive, she knew he had a weirdly hot name. But what nobody knew that she knew, he was a vampire hunter. She could sense that about him, but she wasn't going to ask of course. His name was written across the board and Brooklyn smiled, she wondered if he knew of all supernatural creatures, or just vampires. She was also curious as to why he was a vampire hunter, who wronged him. That was something she was dying to find out.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Saltzman greeted, "I know my name is a mouthful. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now, the name Alaric means-"