The Castle In Ice

A/N this is the castle that they see in the distances

Third Person Narrative

Wind blew across the frozen wasteland, it was silent. Then the silence was broken, a republic cruiser headed towards the frozen ground. When it hit snow few up around it and the cruiser was slightly titled to it's side.

"What are the damages?" Anakin Skywalker asked Caption Rex.

"Nothing much sir, the only things that are damaged is the engine and the hanger." Reported Rex.

"That is good but we need to get the power back on." Said Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"We are already on the sir." Said Commander Cody stepping next to Rex.

"Masters, shouldn't we scout the surrounding areas?" Asked Ahsoka Tono.

"That's a good idea, Anakin you take Ahsoka and some men and scout the area." Said Obi-Wan.

"Right. Come on Rex gather some men and lets get going." Said Anakin.

About twenty minutes later Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex and some men where moving threw deep piles of snow. They walked for about ten minutes then a strong gust of wind blew and knocked a clone off his feet. He slid down the side of the hill they were on.

"Are you alright trooper?" Called down Anakin.

"I'm fine general, but I think you need to come see this." He called back up. With in a few minutes they stop at the side of the hill and saw it, a castle in the distances.

"Wow. Should we go check it out?" Asked Ahsoka.

"I think we should, come on Snips." She said. They headed towards the castle and the wind began to slow.

It took the a few minutes to get to the door, then they saw it was iced over.

"Alright careful evey one." Said Anakin taking a step but slipping on the ice and falling on his bottom.

"Are you OK master?" Asked Ahsoka trying to suppress her laughter.

"I'm ok." He said standing up and walked forwards carefully. They moved forward and opened the door to the castle.

"Ok, Ahsoka you take some men and go explore the right side and Rex and I will and the rest will explore the left side of the castle." He said.

"Alright, you four come with me." She said.

Later...

Anakin pushed a door open and walked in.

"See anything sir?" Asked Rex.

"No. This is weird, I can feel some things is off with this place but I can't tell what it is." Replied Anakin. Then there was a huge gust of wind that blew threw the shattered window. Then Anakin turned and in the corner her saw a girl frozen in ice.

"General.....?" Asked one of the clone troopers there voices shaking a little.

"What?" Asked Anakin still taken aback form the girl.

"Judging from my scope she is alive." He replied.

"Alive?" Asked Anakin looking back to the girl frozen in ice.