Battle of the woods part 2

Third Person Narrative

"Oh Slash is going to kill us." Said Hawk. Dark Shadow.

"Relax Hawk. I am going to the suffuse of the planet with Dark Shadow. We can deal with them there." Wolf said. Dark shadow nodded and stood up, Hawk simply sighed.

"Alright, but she has one." Said Hawk.

"Simple, we tell Slash and we take it. Also we just hid our dark energy." She said.

"Alright. Let's go." Said Hawk.

Ariana's P.O.V

I walked on the ground and breathed in the fresh air.

"Here." Said Ahsoka as she handed me back my good luck charm.

"Thank you." I said taking it.

"Your plan worked perfectly." she said parsing me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Yeah but why did when that man take see it he left?" She asked.

"Because this is believed to repeal dark energy." I said.

"Really? If you had more of those, it can really help us." She said.

"This is the only one left and the person who made is dead." I said sadly.

"Oh. Who gave it to you?" She asked.

"One of the greatest friends I ever had. He also taught me how to how to use a bow and arrow." I said.

Flashback

"Ok, steady your hands, see the target, focused and breath." Said Hadin.

"Alright." I replied as I relaxed and took the shot. It sailed through the air and hit the target.

"You did it." He said.

"Yeah. Thanks." I replied to him.

"Oh I have something for you." He said reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a small box.

"What is it?" I asked and removing the lid and picked up a small round piece of wood. It had a crescent moon on one side and the sign for balance on the other.

"I made it, it should keep back dark energy. Also if it touches someone who is evil that could do some pretty bad damage." He said.

"Wow! How did you do this?" I said.

"A true artist never revels there secrets." He said with a smile.

"Hadin? Thank you. You showed me what it is like to just be normal." I said.

"Ariana. I should thank you. You helped me and are helping me, just promise me something." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just always be yourself and don't let anyone tell you other wise." He said seriously.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing you can help with, no one can escape there destiny." He said darkly.

"Hadin, what is wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you. I want too but I can't, I have to go." He said as he turned and walked away.

Flashback ends

"Ariana? You ok?" Ahsoka asked me.

"Yes. I am fine." I said quickly.

"Come on you two." Called Anakin. We both followed him and I gave I light sigh as I put away the piece of wood into my pocket.

We walked through the forest and my senses were on full alert. I smelled something weird in the air and I felt a small chill in my bones.

"Keep alert men....and girl." Said Anakin. I heard a few guys laugh and I noticed something in the tress. I looked closer, I couldn't tell if it was an animal or something else. Then I heard the smallest click and I gave everyone the warning. Everyone jumped out of the way and Hawk jumped down. He held a gun in his hand and he had a smile on his face that made me want to shoot an arrow through his skull.

"Your out numbered." Said Anakin as everyone ponied there guns at him.

"I know, it's just the way I like it." He said. He twirled the gun in his hand and took a shot at one clone, he then jumped backwards and shoot at another few clones. Even though they hit them but they weren't deadly blows, they were only wounds that will make them a bit sour. I took my bow and aimed at him, I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them. I let the string go, the arrow sailed through the air and hit his hand. He dropped the gun and took a few steps back.

"Nice shot, princess." He said as he pulled the arrow out. I smiled at him and he looked at me confused. Then he got blasted with a bolt of electricity and he fell to the ground.

"Alright. I surrender." He said raising his hands. Captain Rex took a few steps closer to him and I yelled "Stop." He stopped right in time as Wolf jumped down from the tree. He pointed his gun at her head and shot. She ducked out of the way and and unleashed her claws. She scratched his armor as he jumped out of the way.

"Your fast." she said in a low growl. The she pulled off her hood and her wolf ears were standing on end. She let out a lout howl as she let her self turn more wolf then human.

"What are you?" asked Anakin.

"That's rude. But if you truly want to know I'm a werewolf." She said. I took out another arrow and aimed for head. Then I put the arrow back and pulled out the piece of wood. I through it at her, lucky for me she didn't see it. I hit her by her arm and she howled with pain.

"Why you little..." She growled at me clutching her arm. She took a step and howled again in pain.

"We are leaving." Said Hawk. Then they disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. I walked over took my arrow and picked up my piece of wood.

"What did you do?" asked Anakin.

"Nothing. I used this, I keeps away dark energy however if it touches one it could do a lot of damage." I said.

"I am very happy you are helping us." Said a clone putting his arm around me.

Third Person Narrative

"I can't believe that she has one. How did she even get that. The only person who knew how to make them is long dead." Said Wolf as Dark Shadow was patching up her arm.

"Hey I don't know how she had it." Said Hawk.

"You are underestimating her." Said Dark Shadow his voice quiet and dark. They both stopped at looked at me. Dark Shadow hardly ever spoke but when he did everyone listened.

"She probably knew him." He said standing up. They both nodded and Wolf stood up.

"Wolf are you up to track them?" Asked Hawk.

"Of course but we should try to get that good luck charm." Said Wolf.

"But how you can only touch it if you..." Began Hawk and then he looked at Dark Shadow.

"Do you think you can warp a box to hold it when we get it." Said Hawk. Dark Shadow rolled his eyes as a box appeared in his hand.

"Perfect." Said Hawk.

"Come on, they are right by where the real trap is set." Said Wolf smelling the air.