66

Third Person Narrative

Rex grounded and then sat up. He was on a coach and he had no shirt on. There was a bandage across it and one on his head.

"I see your awake." Said a voice and he looked up.

"Who are you? Where am I? What happened?" He asked.

"You can call me Hadin, your in my house and as for what happened is a but harder to explain." He said.

"What do you mean harder! It is simple!" Said Jade bursting in the room.

"Order 66 happened." She said

"What?" Rex asked.

"Order 66 is when all the Clones turn against the republic. But since Slash is in charge he changed somethings. Like the original order had them kill the Jedi but Slash had them captured and imprison them." Jade explained.

"Why wasn't affected?" Rex asked.

"And me?" Said Glitch coming into the room.

"Because you have the death mark. But I am not sure about you, Glitch." Hadin said.

"The what?" Rex asked.

"The death mark is a mark where Slash can control you. But by this mark your abilities get increased. Also you become immune to different things, in your case order 66." Hadin said.

"What about me?" Glitch said.

"I think they just forgot to put in order 66 for you." Jade said.

"So how are we going to save the world?" Rex asked.

"We are going to kill Slash and get the Clones back." Said Ariana walking in.

"Ariana. I am so sorry for not telling you." Hadin said.

"I know." She said.

"I do understand if you don't want to forgive me." He said. Then she slapped him.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For being an idiot!" She shouted then she hugged him and started crying.

"Ok. Come on you two." Jade said dragging Glitch and Rex out of the room.

"Ok while they talk we can start thinking about how to save the other troopers." Jade said folding her arms.

"I have an idea." Glitch suddenly said.

"What?" Rex asked.

"If we send out a virus to destroy the original programing of the chip we can..." Started Glitch.

"...reprogram it to work for us." Finished off Jade.

"Right but we need a copy of the chip." Said Glitch.

"Right." Replied Jade. Then they both looked at Rex.

"What?" Rex asked.

"We are going to need to pick your brain." Said Jade.

"I am not letting go anywhere near my head. Let alone my brain." Said Rex. Then suddenly Dark Shadow appeared.

"What are you doing here?" Groaned Jade.

"I am here to help." He replied.

"Come again?" Glitch said.

"I am hear to help. Slash is insane, he always has been. The only reason I worked for him was because he promised me something. That is now I realize false." Dark Shadow said.

"Hmmm......... I can't tell what is more weird. You saying more then ten words or you joining us." Glitch said.

"What surprised me is that Slash tortured you and you didn't scream once." Dark shadow said.

"Well I did say 'ow' if that counts." Said Glitch.

"Ow? That's is." Said Dark Shadow.

"If that is a question then yes. Now that I do think about it i did say something else." Glitch said.

"Which is?" He asked.

"One was 'Ow! Pain. Horrible pain' and 'i am hungry." Glitch said. Dark Shadow smirked and Jade laughed. Then Dark Shadow looked at Rex.

"This will feel weird." He said as he held out his and then a computer chip appeared in it.

"Here. This is what causes order 66 to happen." He said then he vanished.

"So that what he means by help. I bet that he only will come back at last minuet." Glitch said.

"Why last minuet?" Rex asked.

 "Because everything always happens last minuet." He replied.

"Glitch is right. So anyway lets get started." Jade said.

"Right." Glitch replied. Rex just walked to a chair and sat down. Then he stared to think about all the things that just happened.