Meeting Alex

A week later...
Ariana P.O.V.

I walked down the street of Coruscant and sighed. I was going to leave and help the Republic fight this war. I held my bag tight, Ahsoka gave me some credits to buy some clothes. I had a feeling that I was getting lost. I shook my head and turned on to a side street.

"Need help?" Asked a voice form behind. I turned and saw a guy dressed in a dark gray cloak. He had dark red hair and green eyes.

"Ye..s" I said a bit startled and suspiciously.

"Sorry if I scared you, I mean no harm." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"Easy, I am not a thife or am not as of this moment." He said.

"Not as of this moment?" I asked.

"Yes. Life is always changing, so you never know what you will have to become to survive." He said.

"Hahahah. You got that right." I said.

"So you said you needed help?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and I told him to where I needed to get.

"I can show you the fastest way there." He said.

"Um...thanks?" I said.

"Yes a thank you would be nice." He said.

"What?" I asked him as we started to walk.

"Well you said thanks and it sounded like a question." He said. I laughed.

"Your pretty funny." I said.

"Finally someone who thinks I'm funny." He said triumphantly. I smiled, but something about him seemed familiar.

"So what is your name?" I asked as he lead me down an ally way.

"You can call me Alex. That is not my full name though." He said.

"So what is your full name?" I asked.

"I don't really like telling people." He said.

"Come on tell me." I said.

"Promise you won't laugh." He said.

"I promise." I said.

"Alexander Hadin Grim." He said.

"No that name....is kinda cool." I said.

"And you are?" He asked.

"It's Ariana." I said.

"That is beautiful. Have we ever met before?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

"I know we just met but I just feel like we met before." He said.

"Trust me I don't think we have." I said.

We walked in silence for a few minutes until he said "here you are." I looked up and saw where Ahsoka said she was going to meet me. I turned around and saw him walking away.

"Wait. Thank you." I said. He turned around and walked back towards me.

"You are welcome." He said.

"It was nice meeting you, I hope we can meet again." I said.

"Well you never know, the world has weird ways of working. Anyway until next time Ariana." He said. Then I thought I saw a mark on his hand that I have seen before.

"Ariana!" Ahsoka shouted I looked up, but when I turned around he was gone.

Flashback

"Let me go!" I howled.

"Sorry no can do..." Said the person holding me but then he let go and fell to the ground. I turned around and a boy in a black cloak was standing there with a bow and arrow.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." He said.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you doing our here at this time of night?" He asked.

"What are you doing out here?" I replied.

"That is my business." He said.

"Well what I am doing out here is mine." I said.

"Good answer." He said.

"So may I know the name of my savior?" I asked.

"My full name is Alex Hadin Grim, but everyone calls me Hadin." He said.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you." I said.

"So what is your name?" He asked.

"It's Arina." I lied.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Arina." He said with a smile. Then the man began to groan. Then the mans firends came and shouted "Get them."

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes?" I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I picked up my pacse and we ran. He then pulled me behind a building and started climbing the ladder. I followed him and we sat on top of the building, we watched them run past together.

"Well that was fun." He said.

"Yeah, it was." I said standing up.

"Your pretty fast." He said

"Well we all do have a skill we are good at." I said.

"Yeah." He said glancing away.

"I should go." I said.

"Ok, well until next time Arina." He said with a bow. I climbed down the side of the building but when I looked up he was gone.

Flashback ends

"Ariana? I know you have had a difficulty using a blaster so I had this made." She said pulling out a bow and arrow.

"Really? Thank you Ahsoka." I said. Taking the bow and arrows.

"Nice." Said Ahsoka.

"Thanks, I also see that it is more hi-tech." I said turning it over.

"Yes." She said then she started explaining to me each arrow and how the bow works.

"Ahsoka? Thank you. For helping me adjust to this world." I said.

"No problem." She replied and she pulled me in for a hug. About an hour later I walked into my room and sat down on the bed.