Bounty Hunter part 1

A/n: Ok, this is another clone one. It is the one that is one the episode Rookies form Star Wars The Clone Wars. Also I know this song doesn't have to do with this fully but it is a great song.

????'s P.O.V

I let my ship come in with an a meteor shower, I turned off all the power but the controls and the engine. My ship landed without a sound and no one detected me. I waited and just like I thought a Separatists ship was here. I hurried out and saw that the droids were rushing the Clone up there didn't stand a chance. Either I let them die and get the info I need or I help and might get caught, I thought. I gave a sharp sigh and ran forward. I got there once one of the droids were about to electrocute one of the clones. I pulled out one of my guns and fired it the droid. I hit the mark and then they all turned on me. Classic, I thought as I jumped into the air and did a back flip. Once I landed I pulled out my gun and blasted a few droid. I twirled around and blasted a droid who was behind me. A droid tried to jump on me with a sword thing. I wiped out a knife from by boot and stabbed it right throw the droid. I throw it behind me and it hit a droid. Then I began doing back flips dogging  lazers, then I landed by the droid I stabbed the droid and grabbed it. There were 5 droids left and my eyes darted around and I grabbed it and throw it in the air. Then ran forward and blasted the first droid before me. Then when my dagger came down I caught it and through it. Then I through it at the droid, and then there was one I thought as I turned to the droid. Behind my helmet I smirked as the droid pointed the blaster at me. I pointed my gun at him, bang, I thought as I blasted him. 

I turned and looked at him another few troopers joined him. I felt a small my a trimmer trough my hand and I burning rip through my body. No not know, I thought as I took a few steps backwards. I saw one of them lean over and whisper something who I figured was the Sargent. He looked at me and I felt my survival instincts kick in. I looked behind me and it was a long drop and I couldn't get past them. He gave them and an order and they pointed there guns at me.

"Surrender." He said. I took a breath and closed my eyes the music flowed through me. I won't be able to fight without killing anyone, maybe injuring them but I really don't want to. I have to surrender, I dropped my gun to the ground and I raised my hands and placed them behind my head.

A/N: Sorry it's short.