Bounty Hunter part 2

????'s P.O.V

I leaned back in the chair I was cuffed to and let out a short sigh. Since this base was do for inspection, I was going to be picked up and questioned by a Jedi about why I was on Kimion. Why dose the truth sometimes have to be treasonous, I thought. The Sargent had left the room and I was alone with a bunch of Clones....and one was staring at me. If I didn't have my helmet on I would have looked at him and made and yawned then see how long it took him to yawn. The music was still playing in my ears and there was a clone who was instructed to look through my bag. I thought about speaking then decided not too. They had some type of radio on and the music was horrible.

"What is all this junk?" Muttered the Clone trooper who was instructed to look through my bag and that clone just so happened to be Heavy. That was it I am going to talk, I thought angrily.

"That's not junk!" I snapped happy that the mask made my voice sound off and not like my regular. He got surprised and dropping what I called a tablet that was able to projects a holographic computer. The screen broke a little and if I wasn't tied to the chair I would be banging my head against a wall.....or his.

"Why are you talking?" Asked another clone.

"Well I like being quite, it helps me think but if you insult my work. Then your going to get an earful." I said looking at him.

"You made this?" Heavy asked picking of up.

"Yes I did. Now please put that down carefully before you break it even more." I said to him.

"I won't break it." He said defending is ego.

"Listen. You already did. It dropped it. Screen broke and now it won't work. There for it is broken. So put it down before you break it even more." I said quickly. A few clones in the room gave a chuckle and he was a bit speechless. He put it down carefully in the seat next to him and pulled out the lightsaber.

"Where did you get this?" He asked.

"Where did you get your armor?" I replied. He did not know how to even reply to me.

"Where did you get this?" He asked again and I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"I the magical world of no of your business." I said. The clones in the room laughed.

"I thought lightsabers only belonged to Jedi's." Said a clone

"Yes. Or Sith Lords or someone who figures out how to make one." I said listing to things. He just nodded and got back to work.

"Any other questions that I can shoot down with sarcasm or serious?" I asked. No one replied and Heavy just put the lightsaber down and decided to leave the bag alone. Under my helmet I smiled. Sarcasm, what's not to love I thought.

The Sargent came in to check on me and one of the Clones told him what had happened.

"There are is an inspection team on its way and you will be questioned by them." He said to me.

"Sounds fun." I said smiling under me helmet. When he truned I gave a light sigh, I was beginning to get bored. The songs that was playing in my helmet switched and I let out a sigh. My gaze turned towards out the window.

"Why dose his armor have different colors?" Whispered the Clones who I believe was called Cutup.

"Because I like expressing myself and the correct this would have been "her" not "his." I said. Everyone stopped and looked at me. Some surprised and others looked like there eyes were about to pop our of there heads.

"Your a girl?" Asked one of them.

"Of course in am a girl. The helmet just makes my voice sound different." I said simply.

Then a clone named Commander Cody called over the intercom and told them to prepare that they wear landing.

A few moments later Commander Cody and a clone named Captain Rex where both in front of me.

"Where did you get this?" Commander Cody asked pointing the lightsaber at me.

"Ok. First can you not have that around, it is one of the most dangerous weapons in the galaxy." I said.

"Then why do you have it?" He asked.

"Because they are really cool." I said.

"Why were you on Kimion." Rex asked.

"If I said the truth it would be treason." I said my voice becoming bitter. Just then there was a blast coming from outside and when then a woman walked in. I believe her names was Elrynsa.