Trapped

A few weeks later...

Ariana's P.O.V

I woke up to darkness at first then I saw some light. I pushed myself off the ground and I saw Jade leaning against a dirt was. Captain Rex, Redeye, Kix and one other clones. The memory of what happened was fuzzy then came back to me. We were above ground and there was a bomb blast, I don't remember what happened to the other troops or the Jedi.

"For the last time that is not going to work." Said Jade looking at Captain Rex. He looked at her but before he could say anything, sh looked at me and asked "How are you?"

"Good, my head hurts a little but other then that I'm ok." I replied. She nodded and got back looked at Rex again.

"It is not going to work. We are to far underground." She said.

"How do you know?" Asked Rex.

"Because I am a psychic." She said sarcastically.

"Really?" Asked Rex starting to get annoyed.

"You can't contact anyone because we are to far underground. So you might as well relax." She said pushing some black hair out of her face. Rex glared at Jade but she ignored him and leaned back against the dirt wall. She seemed totally relaxed and calm.

"You seem very relaxed." I said to her.

"Why shouldn't I be?" She asked.

"Because we are probably going to die since we are going to run out of oxygen." I said.

"Yeah, but we probably have 24 hours and if I open the small thing of oxygen I have then 5 more hours. Then yeah we will run out of air and die." She said.

"And this does not bother you?" Asked Kix.

"Not at all." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh for goodness sakes just give me that!" She said to Rex grabbing the comlink right out of his hands and ignoring Kix. She held it up and walked over to the furthest end of the cave, and did something. Then it started glowing, and she tossed it back at him.

"There they will get it presuming that they are looking for us." She said.

About five minutes later the Clones where off to the side talking, Jade was looking through her bag she always had with her and I was trying to fix the string on my bow.

"Here. Can I see it?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied handing it to her. She took it and took the string and carefully fixed it.

"There." She said handing it back to me.

"Wow. Thanks your the 2nd person who fixed my bow so fast." I said.

"Really. Who is the first?" she asked.

"Just a guy I used to know." I said.

"It is hard." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"To loss people close to you, to have your life ripped away." She said.

"Alright. Who told you?" I asked.

"Well I overhead bits and pieces from different troopers. Also I can tell by the look in your eyes." She said. I was quite and she nodded.

A few minutes later Rex, Redeye, Kix and the clone I didn't know where sitting eating a bit of food they had. They gave me a piece and Jade a piece but she said that we should save are food and water.

"Your going to starve." Said Kix.

"I went with out eating before, I can do it again." She replied as she pulled out a pen and paper from her bag.

"As a medic I think you should take better care of yourself." He said.

"Well mind your own business!" She snapped at him.

"What is your problem!" Shouted Rex.

"Ha. No offense but non of you will never understand even if I told you. My life is my life, I like to keep it private. And my past is my past so leave in it alone!" She shouted right back at him.

"Well at least you could be a bit more nice." Joined in Kix. Jade sighed and said "I am sorry. Ok, I am a lone wolf. I don't work well with people and if any of you even think of telling people I have emotion, I will shove your gun down your throat."

Everyone nodded and I saw the clone I didn't know look at his blaster, with a slight look of worry on his face. I didn't know if I should laugh or tell him she is joking; but something told me she wasn't. 

1 hour later...

"So Jade, I know you want to keep your past to yourself but can I know a bit more about you." I asked.

"It depends on what you want to know." Jade said.

"Like why do you play music in your helmet?" I asked.

"Because I love music and I love listen to it when ever I can." She replied.

"How can you fight while listening to music?" I asked.

"I just do, its hard to explain." She said.

"I see, do you play any  instruments?" I ask.

"Ha! No, I won't play it my life depends on it. I am more into singing and art." She said.

"I would love to see your art or hear you singing." I said.

"No you won't. I am no good." She said.

"Well I will never know if I don't hear." I said.

"True." She replied.

"Then lets hear." I said. Jade open her mouth but there the dirt above us moved away and fell to the ground. Then standing up there was Slash, he had a smile on his face.

"Well. This is quite the find." He said as he dropped a small ball that looked like a grenade but it spread out a gas that knocked out Redeye, Kix and the clone who I still didn't know. But Rex, Jade and I where uninfected. Slash tilled his head to one side and lifted a hand and moved it to the side. Rex went flying against a wall and he gasped for air, then within a few seconds before Jade or I can help he passed out. The he looked at me and Jade.

Jade pulled out her lightsader and jumped up, but Slash grabbed her neck and through her to the ground. Then he moved his hand again and her body went stiff. The she passed out, then he looked at me. I had an arrow ready to fire, I shot it at him but he simply caught it and dropped it. He jumped down and moved towards me. I gulped as he stood right in front of me. I clutched my dagger as I held it behind me. I then stabbed him and black blood started spilling out, he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me. Then he leaned next to me and whispered something in my ear. I froze the he placed a cloth over my mouth, I smelled a weird fume and then passed out.