Meeting the enemy

Third Person Narrative

"General. We tracked the Republic Cruiser to this planet." Said a droid.

"Excellent. Prepare to land the ship and make preparations for an attack." General Grevios said.

"Yes sir." The droid replied.

Ariana's P.O.V

I walked out of my home with Ahsoka, the wind picked up as I left my home. I will find my place in this world, the darkness might have destroyed my past but I will not let them destroy my future by memory's; I thought to myself.

I felt a shift in the wind, the air changed. I tasted the air, I tasted some smoke. I heard a roar in the distance, I didn't know what it was but I knew something was coming.

"Something coming." I whispered.

"What?" asked Ahsoka.

"Something is coming. It is in the sky, about 239 feet in the air. Something made of metal, there is some kinda roar." I said.

"How can you tell? I don't here anything." She said.

"I can. It going to land, about...20 feet that way." I said pointing.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive." I replied shifting my bag form one shoulder to the other.

"Ok, when we get back to the ship we'll check it out." She said.

"Very well." I said. We headed to the ship but I could feel something about to happen in my chest and in my head. Then my mind drifted back to a training lesson, it was to trust your instincts. I had to trust mine now. Then in the back of my head I heard Alexander's voice telling me to be patient. I took a breath and relaxed. It took us about 10 minuets to reach the ship and I looked at it. The smell of smoke greeted me as I stepped in side. She lead me through the halls and turned the doors suddenly opened by them self's. I stepped back but she held out her hand and I took it. She lead me in the room and introduced me to a man named Obi-Wan Kenobi. Then she told us about the ship I thought I heard.

"It could of bin the wind." said the one called Anakin.

"It was not the wind. I lived here my whole life I can tell whats of my world and what is not." I said.

"Ok, I'll take Rex and some men with me to check it out." Said Anakin.

"May I come?" I asked.

"No. It could be dangers." Said Obi-Wan.

"I know this world by heart, I know every inch of it. I know the fastest routs that can be taken. Plus I can defend myself." I said.

"She dose have a point." Said Anakin.

"Fine. Take her with you." Said Obi-Wan.

"Ok, come on." Said Anakin.

Within a few minutes we were outside. I looked around at the frozen wasteland that once was my home.

"Which way?" Asked Anakin. I listened, smelled the air and let the wind carry my senses.

"The ship landed around the moon cave." I said carefully. When I saw the confusion still on his face I said "Just follow me."

I lead them down towards the cave and after a few moments I stopped.

"What is it?" Asked Anakin.

"Well right here is was a river, it's probably iced over. We can go around but it will probably take longer." I said.

"We'll just go this way. It's OK." He said. I watched them step on the ice and I saw a few of them slip. I rolled my eyes and I quickly found to shards of ice and I tied them to the bottom of my shoes. I stepped carefully on the ice and pushed off. I skated past them and I was pretty sure that most of them were surprises. I skited to the other side quickly then I waited form them to get across.

"How did you do that?" Asked Anakin.

"What? You never heard of ice skates?" I asked in surprise.

"No." He replied. I simply took off the Ice from the bottom of my shoes and walked up the slope.

Third Person Narrative

"Send out squads to find the Jedi." Said General Grevios.

"Roger. Roger." Said the droids.

Ariana's P.O.V

It was about five minutes when I heard it. I stopped dead in my tracks, I bent down to the earth and laid my hand on in. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes.

"What is it?" Asked Anakin.

"I hear something." I replied. Then a sound came it sounded like thunder. I felt someone pull me back wards, I look up and saw weird metal creatures.

"Stay behind me." Said one of the people in the white armor. I did but I am not out of the fight, I put down my bag and opened it. I pulled out my bow and arrows. I swung the arrows over my shoulder and held the bow in my hand. I quickly got my bow ready to fire. I pulled back the string and sent it flying into one of through one of there heads. The person who told me to stay behind him looked at me shocked. I simply fired another arrow through another head. They start firing at me but I dived out of the way. I looked up and was they were standing right under a tree that had a ton of snow on the branches. I took out two arrows and put the by the bow, I pulled back and fired it hit the branch causing the snow to fall on them. Everyone turned to look at me as I put my bow on my back.

"Just because at I am new to this worlds dose not mean I am useless. Now can someone please explain to me what those things where?" I said.