Unlock

5 hours later...
Ariana's P.O.V

This was the final moment, me a against Slash. There was no turning back. Hadin was right next to me ready to fight, Rex, Jade and Glitch were trying to free the Jedi.

"Do you two actually think you can beat me?" Slash asked in a mocking type of way.

"Honestly? Yes." Said Hadi.

"You are a fool. You always have been." Said Slash.

"Well sorry I wasn't the perfect son." He said. I glanced at him, he actually said it I thought. Slash pulled out his sword and ran at us. We both jumped out of the way. I pulled out my bow and arrow and fired at him. He sliced the arrows in two and ran at me.

"No!" Yelled Hadin as he rushed in front of me. The sword entered him, then once Slash removed the blade he fell.

"HADIN!" I yelled and I rushed over to him.

"No. You can't die. You can't." I said starting to cry.

"I'll be OK." He said with a weak smiled. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. Then he fell down, unmoving. I stood up and I felt power stirring. From the moment I was frozen in ice I knew my destiny. I knew why I was special, I knew why he wanted me. I turned and faced him.

"One down. One to go." He said.

"Slash. As I princess Ariana sentence you to death for crimes against humanity, my crown, murder and much more." I said standing up straight.

"What are you going to do? Your a princess without a crown." He said.

"I don't need a crown." I said as I took a step forward and let a fireball appear in my hands. I through it at him and he dove out of the way.

"Impressive you unlocked more of your powers." He said.

"Wrong! I unlocked the power." I said touching the necklace. Then there was a flash of light and Slash and I were standing in thin air.

"So you unlocked it." He said with a light laugh.

"Yes." I replied.

"So what are you going to do? Kill me?" He asked.

"I am not going to kill you, that is not up to me. Who am to decide who should live or die. But I will lock you away." I said taking of my neckless.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Something that should have been done years ago." I said as I sucked away his dark abilities into the necklace. Then I knew it was over.

10 years later...

"So. How do you feel?" Asked Hadin.

"About?" I asked.

"Well for its been 10 years to the day were you restored order to the galaxy and stopped slash. Now you have been elected Chancellor." He said.

"Yeah I supposed a lot has happened." I said.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something." He said.

"What?" I asked. He didn't say anything just reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. I took it opened it and inside was a ring.

"Well Princess?" He asked. I just smiled at him and put the ring on and kissed him.

The
End