Battle of the woods part 3

Ariana's P.O.V

"Something is wrong." I said as I listened to the silence.

"What's wrong?" Asked Rex.

"Listen. What do you hear?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Right. No animals, no wind, no sounds that you normally hear in a forest." I said.

"So you think this is a trap." Said Anakin.

"Yes." I replied. 

"Alright men keep your eyes open and if you see or hear anyhting say so." Said Anakin. Then we started walking again.

Nothing happened or a few minuets but then Anakin signed everyone to stop. Then gun shots rang out as droids came out of no where. Everyone pulled out guns and fried. I pulled out my bow and arrows and started firing at the droids.

Ten minutes later...

"Ok we need a plan." Said Anakin sitting down on a rock.

"Your right." Said Ahsoka.

"First we need to the village." Said Anakin.

"Wrong. First you need to get past us." Said Hawk who suddenly appeared right behind him. He help a gun out and pointed it right at his head. Everyone moved and pointed there blasters at him, Hawk just smiled.

"If you shoot, I will put a hole right through his skull." Hawk said as he pressed the gun right to Anakin's head. I held my bow with an arrow pointing right at him. Anakin zoomed around and pulled out his lightsaber. Then out of no where a dagger came shooting out and hit Anakin in his shoulder. Everyone turned to see Dark Shadow step out from behind a tree. What should I do, I thought franticly.

"How about you surrender." Said Hawk. No replayed, everyone just stood there. I could feel the tension rising, we needed help. I glanced around and I looked up at the sky. Then a plan came to my head, I aimed my arrow in the air and shot it. Hawk and Dark Shadow looked up for a second and I quickly grabbed another arrows and shot it right through his hand. Then another at Dark Shadow, it hit him right in the shoulder. Dark Shadow didn't make a sound when it hit but Hawk howled with pain.

"I am going to tear you apart princess." Hawk growled as he pulled the arrow out of his hand. I quickly took out the piece of wood and held it in my hand.

"You can't hurt us when I have this." I said my voice shaking a little. Then Hawk was about to make a move when two shots rang out. A bullet shot threw Hawk's skull and the other one went to Dark Shadows skull but he disappeared. Then reappeared moments later, another shot rang out. It headed towards Dark Shadow but stopped right by him. Then at the moment when his guard was down I lunched an arrow at him. It hit right were his heart was. He fell to his knees and pulled the arrow out of his shoulder and put his hand over Hawk. Then they both disappeared. Then there's was thump and on the frost floor was the Separatists leader of this planet.

A/N: Sorry this took a while my grandfather just died tonight.