Battle In The Woods part 1

Third Person Narrative

Slash stood there looking out of the window into space. Elrynsa came up to him and put arm over her chest and bowed her head.

"You want to talk to me about something?" Asked Slash.

"Yes sir." She replied.

"Speak." He said.

"Why are we working with these fools? We almost took over a planet in a day." Elrynsa said.

"Almost doesn't mean did." Slash said.

"Still we can destroy these Idiots very quickly and easily." She said. Slash smiled and looked at Elrynsa.

"Elrynsa, I do have a plan and these fools and playing the part perfectly." He said.

"I see." Said Elrynsa.

"Also time has been one of the greatest ally's to us over the years. So you should trust my plan." Said Slash.

"I do trust you but I don't trust these fools." She said.

"You have every right to. I believe if this General Grevios doesn't like us he will kill us." He replied to her.

"I realized that." Said Elrynsa.

"But they he won't and if he does we will do what we do best." Said Slash.

"Well if that is the plan I hope he dose try." Said Elrynsa who smiled wickedly.

"I am glade you said that." Slash said.

"General Grevios has wants to see you two in on the bridge." Said a droid.

Slash and Elrynsa walked to the bridge and General Grevios turned to them. Then told them about the mission to defend a planet that was under a Separatists control.

"This plan is flawed." Said Elrynsa as she walked out next to Slash.

"I know." He replied.

"Then what are you going to do?" She asked.

"Know loopholes." He said.

Ariana's P.O.V

"How do like it?" Asked Ariana showing Ahsoka her new clothes. I had a white shirt, dark brown pants, a dark gray belt, a black sweater that had a hood and black boots.

"I like it." Said Ahsoka.

"Thank you." I said. She and I walked down the hall together. We were about to go into battle with a Separatists blockade.

2 hours later...

"Ahsoka." I said.

"Yeah?" She replied before getting into her fighter.

"Here. I want to give you this for luck." I said handing her a small round piece of wood.

"What is this?" She asked.

"It is something someone gave to me before I had to do something very difficult." I said.

"Thank you." She said taking the colored piece of wood that had a carving of the half moon and a star on one side. The over had the sign of balance.

"Good luck." I said to her as I walked away with Anakin.

"She will be fine." I said.

"I know." I he said.

Third Person Narrative

"This should be fun." Said Hawk, Dark Shadow just looked at him.

"You two will see the power of the this blockade." Said the Captain.

"This is just a bucket of bolts the real power is with the guy in charge." Hawk said.

"Your right." Said the Captain.

"Oh wait your in charge, so I wonder what that means." Said Hawk and Dark Shadow just shook his head and smirked.

"Hey I am just joking. You probably do have a good brain." Said Hawk.

"The Republic is attacking." Said a droid.

"Launch attack." Said the Captain.

"We were told that we should help, so Dark Shadow your up." Said Hawk. Dark Shadows disappeared.

"We're did he go?" Asked the captain.

"Out there." Hake said pointing out in space.

Dark Shadow reappeared on top of one of the vulture droids. Then when he was close to one of the republic fighters he jumped on. He raised his hand and Hake made a dagger out of energy and Dark Shadow warped it to himself.

"What the?" The clone said who was in the fighter. Then Dark Shadow stabbed the clone. Then he disappeared and reappeared on another fighter.

Ahsoka come back. Said Anakin over the comlink.

Ok. Replied Ahsoka. Then Dark Shadow appeared right on Ahsoka's fighter.

Ahsoka! Do you have the piece of wood? Ariana said into the comlink.

Yes but how will that help? She asked.

Just trust me and take it out. Said Ariana. Ahsoka took a deep breath and took it out. Then Dark Shadow stopped right before he hit the glass with the dagger. Then he disappeared and reappeared back in the Separatists command ship.

"What happened?" Asked Hawk. Dark Shadow looked at him and held out his hand and an image appeared above it. Hawk looked at it and sighed.

"Really? She gave her that?!" Said Hawk. Dark Shadows nodded.

"What? Why didn't he attack the young Jedi?" The captain asked.

"Because she has an object that was made to ward of dark energy's. Ariana probably gave it to her but how did she get that the only person who ever could make those or even had them was..." Than Hawk stopped and gave a look at Dark Shadow. He just replied with a small shrug.

"What?" Demanded the captain.

"Never mind." Said Hawk.

Ariana's P.O.V

"How do we break through this blockade?" Wondered Anakin aloud.

"Why break through it?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Captain Rex.

"Why don't we attack from behind?" I asked. When I saw that they didn't know what I was talking about, I explained.

"Why don't we go in from below the planets, and attack from behind." I said.

"That might work." Said Ahoska.