Tusken Raiders part 7

Ariana's P.O.V

My eyes were shut tight, but I opened them slowly and found the wave of sand that doomed to crush us; was not moving. I felt a rush of power, that I never had felt before. I let my hands fall and so did that sand. The smile on Ela's face vanished quickly, and her mouth hung open. I looked over at the others they where shocked also. Dark Shadow's expression stayed to the same, but the grip on the dagger became tighter.

"How?.....How.....?" Muttered Ela shaking her head.

"You have forgotten who I am." I said as I stood taller.

"So you discovered on of your powers. Big deal." Ela said. "But just being able to play with a bit of sand is not enough to beat me." She added. I brought my bow out and my mind raced. I got two arrows ready to fire. Then an idea came into my head I felt the sand beneath me and moved some bits and pieces around my arrows. Then I focused, I took a breath, I closed my eyes and opened them, then I released the arrows. The sand around them turned into glass and one hit Ela in the arm and the other hit right below Dark Shadow. The one I fired at Dark Shadow was a high-tech one. It released a sound wave that only people who were born on my planet could hear. Dark Shadow let go of Rex and moved his hands over his ears. The noises bugged me but I ignored it.

"How did you do that?" Growled Ela.

"When sand is super heated it turns to glass." I said reminding a something Hadin did for me. Dark Shadow gave a long glance at Rex and then at me. He uncovered his ears and vanished along with Ela. I put my bow on my back and reached into my qiver and pulled out a small vile. I bent down and put sand in it, then dropped in back into my qiver.

"That was incredible! How did you do that?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Remember I told you that people of my world had special ability's. Well I have those but before I got frozen in ice I haven't discovered them. But know I have." I said.

"How many cane someone have?" Asked Anakin.

"It changes for everyone." I said.

"Why did they just runaway?" Asked Cody.

"I have no clue, normally they would stand." I said.

"Come on we should get back to the ship." Said Anakin.

Third Person Narrative
Eles where

"Why did you do that?" Shouted Ela. Dark Shadow ignored her and turned and started to head where Slash's hut was.

"Oh what's the matter? Where you scared that a little girl was going to beat you." She taunted. Dark Shadow stopped and walked towards her.

"I am not scared of you." She said.

"I am only going to say this once. If you do something like that again I will not hesitate to cut your tongue out." He said his voice low and deadly.

"I. Am. Sorry." She said shaking the look in his eyes was deadly. And she knew she had gone to far. Then he just turned and walked away. He entered Slash's hut and bowed his head.

"Yes?" Slash asked looking up. Dark Shadow pulled out his dagger and headed it to him.

"So it worked?" Slash asked raising ab eyebrow. Dark Shaodw nodded.

"I thought so and I knew giving him the death mark was a good idea. And now we are one small step closer to my goal." Slash said with a chuckle. Dark Shaodw nodded and turned to leave.

"One of these days you are going have go use that special ability's of yours. I know it is hard, but your going to have to let go." Slash said calmly. Dark Shadow looked at him and slowly nodded then left.

Else where

An armored figure stood up and watched as Anakin's ship fly over. They reached into a pocked on there belt and produced a tracking device. They connected to there gun and fired it on the ship, it connected with ease. Then they turned and made there way down to Shira's home.