Tusken Raiders part 4

"Elrynsa, Dark Shadow and Ela I want those two found." Said Slash rather calmly.

"Of course sir." Said Elrynsa taking a bow.

"Good and that Jedi Anakin Skywalker and his padawon are probably coming here; so keep your eyes out for them also." Said Slash.

"Don't worry if they land here we will bring them and those to clones back here." Said Ela.

"I aspect you will and Dark Shadow, Elrynsa you two haven't failed me once. Do not start now." Slash said as the three left the hut. Once the three left the hut Dark Shadow turned and started walking away.

"So I guess we can split up and look for them." Said Ela as she walked him walk away.

"Ok then see you later." Said Elrynsa walking away.

In the hut Dark Shadow was light over the ropes that tied Cody and Rex. Cut, he thought as he looked at the edges of the rope. He stood up and looked at the tracks that led out side the hut. He followed them carefully and then found a larger set of tracks and started to follow them.

Eles where...

"Here." Said Shira bring Cody out a small plate that had some food on it.

"Thank you once again." Said Cody taking the plate.

"How is your arm?" She asked as she began to check over Rex's injury's.

"Better. How is he?" Cody asked.

"He should be ok." She said.

"Should be?" Asked Rex.

"Yes, the injury's he has are very severe. But a strange thing is that some of his wounds differ from the others." She said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Cody.

"Well some are definitely made from the Tusken Raiders but the others are different. They are more intense and painful, they were decently made from someone else." She said.

"I see but he will recover?" Asked Cody.

"The wounds made by the other Tusken Raiders most definitely but the other wound will take much longer." She said with a bit of worry in her voice. Cody nodded and gave a low sigh. Then a small howl started coming form out side.

"Sandstorm." Shira said as the howling got louder. She then took a some new pieces of cloth and started rewrapping the bandages. When she got to the one on his hand she let out a her face changed to that of surprise.

"What?" Asked Cody coming over. She just took of the bandages and showed him the wound. It was completely black and there was a deep redness to it.

"What can do that?" Cody asked with surprise.

"I have no clue. I never seen anything else like this before." She said turning his hand over.

"It could be nothing." Said Cody but he doubted what he had said.

"Possibility." She said rewrapping the bandage. Rex moved slightly and a low moan came out. Then his breathing increase and became heavy. Shira gently pushed on a part of his neck and his breathing returned to normal.

"How did you do that?" Asked Cody. Shira shrugged and stood up and left the small room again.