Tusken Raiders part 3

Shira stopped outside a small hut and brought let Cody bring Rex in. The female Tusken Raider put down a soft mat and Cody placed Rex on the mat. She pulled off the mask and shirt black hair that was cut by a knife fell down a little, she had violet colored eyes and on her right one there was a scar going down it. She took out a small bowl and her canteen that was full of water. She poured a bit into the bowl and handed the rest to Cody.

"Your going to need to drink." She said shortly.

"Thank you ma'ma." He said. She nodded and took an old rag, she dipped into the water and squeezed out the extra water back in the bowl. Then she gently started cleaning the bloody scratches that were on his face. She gently wiped the blood away and Rex stirred a little. Then when she moved to the one that was by his neck he let out a low groan. She moved back quickly but then she quickly got back to work cleaning the rest of them wounds.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you different then the other Tusken Raiders?" Cody asked.

"Because I am not one of them, I was adopted. They took me in and raised me." Said Shira.

"I see." Said Cody. Then she put the rag down and stood up. The swifty walked out of the room and when she came back she had some long strips of rags, another canteen, another bowl and a medium size box.

"What are you doing?" Cody asked.

"Healing his wounds. I don't have modern medicine to help but what I can do will help just the same." She said as she bent down.

"I don't mean to be noisy but how did you come to be adopted by Tusken Raiders?" Cody asked.

"That is a long and personal story." She said.

"Then how do you know all about medical things?" He asked.

"I know because the Tusken Raider who raised me was the median woman within that group." She explained. As she opened the box and pulled out a bottle that was filled with a light green liquid. She poured on to another rag and pressed it on one of the wounds. She put this green liquid on each one of the cuts and then she pulled out a needle and thread.

"Can you hold him still?" She asked Cody.

"Yes but what are doing?" He asked.

"I am stitching up the cuts." She explained. Then when she saw done she started wrapping the them with the white stripes. Then she took out another bottle with a clear liquid. Then poured it on a new rag and gently placed it on the burn marks.

"There. He should be OK for right now, he might have a broken rib through. Now let me see your injury's." She said. Cody nodded and let Shira look at his injury's.

"There are not a lot but you have a broken arm." She said look over Cody. Then she stood up and  left the room. When she came back she had two small pieces of wood. She put them next to his arm and rapped his arm with the two pieces. Then she made a sling with another piece of cloth. Then Cody took it and placed it around his neck and put his arm there.

"Thank you." Cody said nodding at her.

"Welcome." She said then left the room. Cody leaned back against a wall. He look at Rex who was laying in front of his unconscious.

Else where...

"We will take this deal." Said Anakin to Slash through the hologram.

"Now. That's quite interesting, your Chandler just called me a few minutes ago and said Slash.

"What we are taking this deal." Said Anakin.

"Well you see we can't do anything for any deal even if we wanted too. Since the two Clones escaped, but why are you calling here against the Jedi councils orders." Slash said calmly.

"What?" Asked Anakin.

"Well Darth Sidu.... I mean Chancellor Palpatine called me said that you aren't taking the deal. Also you where born here and why is it that you have such a hate towards the Tusken Raiders?" He asked.

"That is none of your business." Anakin said darkly.

"Maybe it is because they tortured someone close to you. A family member.....a parent. Your mom. They tortured her and when you found her she died in your arms." Slash said evily.

"SHUT UP!" shouted Anakin.

"I hit a nerve. Interesting. However the sadist part is that one of the Tusken Raiders you killed that day was the medic of that tribe. They were the only one who tried to keep her alive and you just killed them, with nothing, no mercy." Slash said.

"Because they are mindless animals!" spat Anakin.

"Well a some of these mindless animals think you are a vengeful demon and they make offerings to you; its really quite amusing. Well I have to go but have fun looking for them." Slash said with a light laugh.