Finding Secrets

????'s P.O.V

I landed deep in Kimino waters. I walked into the back of my ship, and entered a small room. Once it I pressed a button on the side of my helmet music began to play. I then I opened the small hatch and went through quickly. Then I shut the door and turned on my oxygen that was in my suite. Then I started swimming towards the main city of Kimino. I reached it within an hour, I didn't like that since I only had 2 hours before they can detect my ship. If this plan failed everything I have done would have been in vain. I turned on my cloaking device and my suite became invisible. I aimed my arm upwards and launched a hook. It clicked to the metal and I pulled myself up. I carefully climbed over the edge and looked at the hanger I saw in. I started heading in, each step I took raised my nerves.

A clone passed me and I stood very still. When he pass I then started walking again. I passed the training area and saw a team training called the Domino Squad. I rolled my eyes at how they where going there practice test. I could have been finished it by myself within 10 minuets. I then continued on and I reached my goal; the place were the cloning begins. I moved forwards the computer and pulled out a small hard drive. I plugged it in to the computer and began my hacking. 30 minutes, I thought to myself.

"Come on." I muttered under my breath. Then it finishes, I was right. I checked the time there was only 28 minutes left. I looked back at the computer and gave a sigh. Hopefully doing this will help me do my next plan, I thought as I finished. I grabbed my dark drive put it back into my pocket and ran. I ran down the hall and made a turn into the barracks. I check the time, 25 minutes. Dang! I thought. I was about to run when the group of clones who I saw training walked in. I stayed in my place and slowly inched to one corner. I waited in silence as I watched them argue. 17 minutes, I thought.

I needed to get out and soon. A few moments later I saw other clones came in. I am so dead unless...I thought as my mind began to race. I reaching my bag and pulled out a small device. I placed it next to a wall and turned it on. This should buy me at least an 30 minutes. More or less, I thought.

I turned my attention to these group of clones. The one they call Heavy definitely has some quality's of Jango Fett. I smiled under my helmet, I watched him begin to fight with the clone they call Echo. Yep definitely alike, I thought. When the bounty hunter who was helping train them.

"Well master chief I would rather be taught by a Jedi then some bounty hunter." Heavy said.

He is right, but bounty hunter are also great trainers I thought to my past. Well at least the part where I was training.

Instituter alert! The alarm started to through the whole city. I gritted my teeth as I grabbed my device. I stuffed it in my bag and ran I jumped over the clones and landed on the bounty hunter. My cloaking device turned off as I landed. I had forgotten it only lasts for a short period of time, I needed to fix that. One of the clones moved at me, I jumped backwards. I then listened to the music swirling around my head and I started moving backwards. A bunch of clones stood in front of me, I  gave a small sighed. I moved my foot out and calculated where everyone was and where my escape rout was. I moved my foot out and moved my foot out ward. I closed me eyes and took a breath. I listened to the music coming out of  1...2...3 I thought. I relaxed and then I moved. 

I ran at them fast but once I reached in front of them I jumped over. Once I landed I stated running, I pressed a button on the bottom of my boots and wheels came out of the bottom. I started skating down the halls and jumping over and dodging people who tired to stop me. 

"Stop!" The Jedi general stood in front of me. I stopped and glanced behind me. There were clones and the bounty hunter there. I looked back in front of me. I started reaching into my bag and gripped a weapon. I was trying deiced weather to take it out, then Jedi pulled out her lightsaber; that made my decision. I pulled out the lightsader that I owned and ignited it, I held back a laugh because of everyone's expression. She made a move to attack me I just slide to the side and passed her. I felt someone grab my wrist and I turned to face them. It was the bounty hunter, I just kicked up and he grabbed my foot. I then spun my body causing him to fall to the floor. I jumped up and put the lightsade away. I ran into the hanger and I jumped right into the water.