A Message

Third Person Narrative (A/n: Warning there is a some blood in this part. So if you don't like that stuff then do not read it. But if you just don't care and you want to continue go right ahead. Also I want to thank ChristianWriter16, JesusSaves17 and musiclover2280 for there support)

When one of the clones woke up, he was chained to a wall. He struggled with the chains but a voice stopped him.

"Now. That won't do you any good." Said Slash walking towards the chained clone. The clone tensed up, he heard others talk about Slash. But never did he imagine that Slash would ever talk to him; he took a sharp breath as Slash keeled down in front of him.

"As you probably know I am Slash." He said smoothly. The clone didn't reply, he just sat there.

"Well what is your name?" Slash asked as if he was talking to a child.

"Glitch." The clone said gathering up his courage.

"Interesting name." Slash said as he pulled out a small carving knife from his boot. The clone held his breath as he put the dagger to his neck.

"Relax. Don't worry, your going to see the republic soon. You are going to give them a message for me, ok." Slash said as he removed the dagger and Glitch let out a sigh.

"So can you give them this message?" He asked.

"Depending on what it is." Glitch said carefully. Slash smiled and laughed.

"Smart answer. Ok, here is what your going to do. You are going to use the privet channel and call them. The you will say you need to speak with one of the generals, then your are going to say to them that Slash has you, Rex, Redeye, Kix, the bounty hunter Jade and Ariana. And then you are to say that they will not see you guys ever again, unless they listen and follow my demands. So can you repeat this to the republic?" Slash asked.

"No." He said.

"What?" Slash asked a bit surprised.

"I said, No." Glitch said again.

"Why?" Slash asked.

"Because I will never do anything for you." Glitch said.

"That is very understandably." Slash said putting the dagger back in his black boot. Then he turned back to Glitch and tilted his head side to side. Then he let his head fall and Glitch glared at him.

"You want to say something, Glitch?" Slash asked.

"What do you want with us?" Glitch asked.

"You interest me, I can tell you question authority. If you are given an order you think about is, is that why you are called Glitch?" Slash asked then he laughed at what he just said as Glitch became very silent. Then he took out his dagger again and slapped Glitch across the face. That left a long cut that had wet, red blood dripping down.

"Surprising. You didn't scream." Slash said as he bent down.

"Why should I scream? That tickled." Glitch said as he held back tears of pain. The cut started to sting even more as a few seconds passed.

"You interest me. Almost just as much as Rex does. Maybe a little more." He said gazing in Glitch's eyes. Slash stood up and looked at him. He looked at the dagger and then he gave a cruel smile. He unshackled Glitch and through him to the floor. He stepped on his back making it impossible to move.

"Just calm down. It will hurt much less if you do." He said as brought the knife to the Clones back. He then carved a word and another, and another. This went on for a minute, Glitch didn't scream or cry from the pain once. He kept it in, but his breathing became much deeper and more shallow.

"There. That wasn't horrible was it?" Asked Slash removing his foot from Glitch as he touched him up.

Glitch didn't reply but he sat these breathing heavily.

"I am starting to like you Glitch." Slash said as he stood up and walked out the door.

"What happened? I didn't hear any screams." Asked Elrynsa.

"Well he didn't scream at all, he does interest me but I carved the message I wanted the republic to see on his back. So do you mind bringing him and tossing him somewhere that they will find him." Slash said.

"I would be happy to." She replied.

"Good. Just give him some time, he needs to catch his breath and take some time to heal." Slash said. Then he turned and walked to where Kix and Redeye where.

"You..." He said pointing at Kix. "...come here." He ordered. Kix didn't move from his spot. He was not going to listen to Slash.

Slash sighed and pulled out the dagger still wet with blood. "This blood is from your friend Glitch's. He is in bad shape right now, so I am being generous for letting you check out his wounds." Slash said. Then Kix stood up and followed him to where Glitch was passed out.