Everything gose wrong

Ariana's P.O.V

It has been a few days since we escaped Slash. But I can tell something is very wrong, I can't explain it but I just know that something bad is going to happen. However I am proud because I unlocked my full earth element. So that is helpful, but I need a teacher to teach me how to use my powers to there full potential.

"Ariana!" Someone called from behind me. I turned to see Ahsoka coming towards me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Chandler Palpatine wants to see you." She said.

"Me? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know but you better get going." She said.

"Right." I said running off.

In about a few minutes I was there and I entered the room. Master Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace windo and Plo-Kloon where there.

"Oh. Come in Ariana." Said Chandler Palpatine.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, nothing. I wanted to ask you a question." He replied.

"Which is?" I asked.

"The Republic wants to use your home planets as a base. However since you are the only surviver left and the princess the decisions is up to you." He said.

"No." I said after a few moments.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"First off, it will not benefit in this war just prolong it. Secondly that planet is dead, however it still has life in parts and it is too dangerous." I said.

"I do not think it is your call to make weather the planet is good for a military base or not." Chandler Palpatine said.

"With respect it is. I was raised to lead a kingdom, I know of war. I learned how to fight them and this makes no sense what so ever. This is my decision." I said firmly. Then at that moment I heard glass shatter and Chandler Palpatine fell forward. We all looked up and out the window, there standing across on a building top was Slash. He looked at us, smiled and waved then disappeared.

Third Person Narrative

"Well looks like your incharg now." Said Slash to Count Doku.

"Very good. It is hard to believe that you killed my master." He said.

"Oh it was simple. I just pulled out my gun and bang..." He said pointing at Cont Doku with is hand in the shap like a gun. "...Bang." Then Cont Doku fell forward dead.

"Oops. Well looks like I am incharg." Slash said as he sent out the message to everyone.

A/n: Sorry its a short one, I hoped you enjoy it. I can't believe I am saying this but only a few more to go then done! But fear not another Star Wars Fan-Fic will be ready for you...
"The Secret (Star Wars Fan-Fic)" also I already made the prologue and the beginning of the first chapter. It is taking all of my strength not to publish it. But I will once this book ends.