Tusken Raiders Part 6

Ariana's P.O.V

"Can you tell which way?" Asked Anakin as I bent low to the hot sand.

"I am not sure. I can tell there where tracks here but there was a strong wind that blew them away. However these tracks could not be from Commander Cody or Captain Rex." I said standing up and looking around.

"Then maybe we should head towards a village." Said Ahsoka.

"No. Knowing Slash he will get far way as possible so if they do escape they won't get far and if they do they will definitely die of starvation or denigration." I said looking at her then I felt the wind blow and I smelled it the air a touch of a herb that helps with burn wounds.

"This way." I said as I walked towards the smell.

"Are you sure?" Asked Anakin nervously.

"Positive." I replied with a smile. We walked forward and then we came to a medium sized hut and a Tusken Raiders as people called them, was outside about to board one of there creatures. I felt Anakin's anger raise and he shot forward with his lightsaber drawn.

"Wait!" I shouted after him but he didn't stop he kept moving. The Tusken Raider looked up and but didn't move. They stood there and to me it looked like if was going to protect there animal. They knew if they moved it was going to get killed. Then within two swift movements they removed there mask. Under it was a girl she had short black hair and violet eyes. Anakin stopped and then asked angrily "Who are you?"

"My name is Shira Tannak and if your looking for your two ally's there inside." She said.

"Why are they there?" Ahsoka asked before Anakin could make a move.

"Because I helped get them out of the Tusken Raider camp, because they would have died and those particular ones don't care." She said.

"And others do?" Spat Anakin.

"Yes. I do." She replied as she led us inside. But as we walked in I clutched my bow and something told me that I should prepare myself for a battle.

Eles where Third Person Narrative

"So I which way?" Asked Ela. Dark Shadow looked at her for a few moments and them moved forward. He stopped and cast his gaze around the everlasting sea of sand. The wind picked up and howled. Then Dark Shadow felt it, they were close. He moved forward he still walked but there was still a fast moving pacse that happened.

"Why do I bother?" She groaned as she ran a little to caught up with them. A few moments later they were a few feet infount of a medium size hut.

"There they are." Ela said as she was readying the sand around her for battle. They waited and waited time seemed to slow for Ela she started to get board. But Dark Shadow stood there ready and his mind relaxed. Then they came out Ariana, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex and Cody. Dark Shadow moved a hand out in front of Ela before she could make a move. He cast her a long look that said "stay down and wait for my signal." She nodded and Dark Shadow vanished.

Ariana's P.O.V

"I am sorry for misjudging you." Said Anakin.

"There is no need to apologize, there are many Tusken Raiders who do bad things but not all are like that." Shira said.

"Well thank you." Said Rex.

"You are welcome and I do hope that are paths cross again." Shirs said kindly. Then we nodded and started to walk away. I held my bow in my and with in arrow ready.

"Don't like the desert?" Asked Anakin after a few minutes of walking.

"It's not that I don't like it is just that I have a bad feeling that something is about to happen." I replied. Then out of no where a blast of sand came shooting at us.

"Well this is quite a catch." Said Ela with a sand swirling around her.

"I see what you mean." Said Anakin. I just looked at him and then turned back to Ela. I held my bow and had an arrow ready to shot. I relaxed and took a deep breath and made the shot. It few through the air but a wall of sand came up and stopped it.

"You are going to need to do better then that princess." She said.
Dark Shadow appeared next to Ela. He held Rex's hands behind him and he had a blade to his neck.I had forgotten that Dark Shadow is a master of staying silent, which was a big mistake. I looked at Ela and of us where ready to attack but we know if we made a move Rex will die.

"Let him go!" I said to them. Ela just gave me a smile and laughed then she moved her hand outwards. A huge wave of sand came rushing towards us. Without even thinking, purely instinct, I put my bow behind me and moved in front of everyone else with my hand held out as the sand rushed over us.