Bounty Hunter part 3

????'s P.O.V

"Hello. I hope I am not interrupting anything important." She said with a smoothness in her voice. I looked over at Cody and Rex. I saw a bit of fear in Cody's eyes but in Rex's I only saw hatred, pure hatred. That is once look I know all to well. I looked at the others they just got there weapons out and pointed them at her.

"Those won't work on me." She said smoothly. Then at that moment I flipped my body forward causing the chair to fly across the room and hit her on the head.

"Idiot." She hissed.

"Can I have the lightsaber now?" I asked. Cody didn't really, so just jumped over the binds that tied my hands behind and took the lightsader. I turned it on and sliced through the binds and stood ready to fight. Elrynsa ran at me and stayed still, once she was close I ran and flipped over her. Then at that moment when she was distracted, Rex fired at her and hit her in the chest. I then grabbed her and put my lightsaber by her neck.

"If you move, I am either going to need a new suite or clean this one very well." I said to her. She didn't repay, Cody came over with new binders and shackled her hands together. I then let her go.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because. I am on your side, you have no clue how much I am in your side." I said looking him right in the eyes.

A/n: sorry this one is short.