Melody of the past

A/n this is what she changes into but she doesn't doesn't have the necklace or that ring also she lookes different and the song is the song she plays.

Ariana's P.O.V

He let me go and I backed up, the fear in me was raising.

"Who are....you?" I asked trying to remember the right words.

"I am General Anakin Skywalker, a Jedi." He said.

"A what is a Je..di?" I asked confused by the word.

"You don't know what a Jedi is?" He asked surprised. I shook my head no.

"A Jedi is someone is someone who is a peace keeper." He explained. I just nodded and walked over to a case and opened it. Then I carefully took out my violin, the edges of the wood were still smooth. Somehow it was speared from the Ice and snow.

"What happened?" I muttered under my breath.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"My kingdom? My people? My family?" I asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but I believe you have been frozen in ice for a long time and we haven't seen anyone else." He said. I started crying, I couldn't stay strong any longer. The darkness took everything form me, my home, my family, my people and my kingdom. They ruined what was going to be a happy night; my birthday. The tears kept coming, other people came in but I didn't look up. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, I looked up it was a girl.

"Here." She said handing me her coat.

"No. I don't mind the cold. Plus you will frezze." I replied.

"So will you." She said.

"No. I can survive this cold." I said.

"What happened here?" Asked Anakin.

"They....attacked my home...." After saying thses words I burst into tears once more. The girl hugged me as I cried, I felt the warmth of her breath on me. She hugged me just as my older sister used to do. Then she stood up and whispered something to Anakin. He nodded and left the room; then she walked back to me.

"Do you play?" She asked me. I slowly nodded, and bought the violin to my chin. I started playing, the song came to me from an old memory. Once again the room filled with music, but this one was not of joy or happiness. No, this one was of the past and the pain that was raging threw me like a snow storm.

When I was done I carefully placed my violin in it's case. Then I started talking and what came out was what happened happened. How my castle was attached, how they murdered my family and people, how they destroyed my home. But what I did not say was what my guardian did, how she sealed the darkness. I also did not tell her what they wanted.

"I'm so sorry." She said to me.

"Thank you." I replied back to her.

"By the way I'm Ahsoka Tono." She said introducing her self. I brushed a strand of white hair out of my face.

"I am Princess Ariana." I said.

"I think it will be best if maybe you came with me and my friends." She said to me.

"Alight, but may I bring somethings with me?" I asked.

"Of course." She replied. Then I grabbed my violin. I stood up and walked out. I headed straight for my room and pushed open the door.

"Can you please wait out here?" I asked Ahsoka.

"Oh course." She replied.

I was thankful that time swept away Alexander's body. I turned to wardrobe, I carefully opened the door and looked at the once beautiful dresses. I took some clothes and I quickly got dressed. Then I opened a box and pulled out my daggers; then I hid it in my boot. I turned to the mirror and brushed away the dust. I stood and looked back at my refection. I braided my long white hair and I pulled on the dark brown gloves. Then I turned and headed towards the door. I have to be strong, even if my future that was promised me is gone; I must stay strong. I will find my place in this new world. I thought to myself. I clutched my violin case and grasped the door handle and opened it.