4. PERSONAL SLAVE (edited)

Felix's POV

Two weeks later

I had left my office in a hurry; Kyle had called me back to my house citing that there was an emergency. Kyle had not given me information regarding the emergency and that made me panic the more. I knew that as a lawyer I had to remain calm at all times, but just thinking about Kyle's call set me on edge.

I had probably jumped every red light and ignored every road safety measures, including not wearing my car seat. I drove into my driveway and got out of my car, only to find Kyle standing there and waiting for me at the entrance of my door.

"What is it Kyle, that you had to make me rush out of my office like a mad man?" I asked Kyle but he simply smiled at me, this only infuriating me the more.

"Hey, hey don't get mad at me. I just brought your present home for you, the least you can do is to thank me" Kyle told me. I stared at him in anger, whilst my blood boiled in anger for Kyle.

"What present are you talking about?" I asked him, irritated that he had dragged me out of my office for something as meaningless as a present.

"You will just have to wait and see" Kyle answered but that was not the answer I wanted from him.

Kyle unlocked the door to my house, which left me wondering where he had gotten my keys from? However, I let it slide, hoping to revisit that matter some other time. Both Kyle and I entered my house, he lead me to my living room area.

When Kyle moved out of the way, I saw a young black woman. I did not know why she was in my house but she looked beat down. The young women wore a torn dress, was bare feet, her hair in a messy bun as though she had not washed it in days and she looked say. One last thing, her hand handcuffed to my window. I turned my attention to Kyle and pulled him aside.

"Who is she?" I asked my friend, Kyle and smiled at me.

"What do you mean who is she? She's your surprise" Kyle answered me but I was still lost in what he had just told me.

"What damn surprise are you talking about? Kyle if this is one of those exotic dancers, I suggest you pick out one that looks less like a beggar" I told him.

"Felix two weeks ago at Jenna Heart's party, you told me that you needed a woman to help you around the house, one that did not give you a headache and here she is" Kyle responded to me as though this entire situation was totally fine.

"Kyle was I in any case drunk?" I asked my friend, knowing the answer before he replied to me.

"Yeah you were, you should have seen the way you—".

"Then why the heck did you listen to me in the first!" I yelled at him, wondering how it was that I had managed to be his friend for this long.

"Hey! Was it not you who told me that, drunk words are often sober thoughts? And besides you don't even have to pay a thing for her, she works for free" Kyle informed me.

"You so— what do you mean I don't have to pay her nothing?" I asked my friend, wondering what it was that Kyle was trying to tell me.

My friend smiled at me as if there was nothing completely wrong with the situation we found ourselves in.

"Well this guy—"

"What's his name?" I cut Kyle off. I did not know what his plans were but I had a bad feeling about what Kyle had done and there was still the question of who the woman in his living room was.

"I don't know, he said that he couldn't tell me. I met him in a private place and he showed different types of girls. I chose this one because she is quiet and I brought her for you. Happy birthday Felix!" Kyle jumped up and wished me.