21. OFFFICE SECRETS (edited)

Dedicated to miss_essel thanks for being such an amazing fan and I really appreciate you.

Felix's POV

"Hi my Felix munchkin!" My mother greeted me with excitement in her voice, her hands spread out ready to hug me as if I was a little boy. To say I was shocked would have been an understatement.

My mom was in my office looking cheerful as always, but cheerful and my mother is the two words that should not go together. As always, her outfits were out of this world, literally. I starred at my mom from head to toe from the entrance of my office.

"Well you don't look to excited to see me, so I guess I'd be on my way then" my mother complained and I stopped her by blocking the exit.

"Mom can you top being so dramatic and sit down" She sat down on the chair, smiling at me. My mom still looking younger than ever, it is amazing what years of Botox can do. I sat down on my office chair, placed both my hands on my desk and stared at my mom.

"Mom I love you but let's get to the point of your visit" I told her straight forward.

"What? Can't a mother just wake up one morning and decide to visit her son?" She joked but I was not having any of her antics.

"Mom please"

She straighten herself in her seat and cleared her throat, this was beginning to sound serious.

"You're beginning to make all your workers very uncomfortable and not to mention that they are all scared of you"

"What have they told you and let's begin with who told you all those lies?" I questioned my mother, hoping that she would crack and reveal the culprit to me.

"Felix my munchkin—"

"Mom, please stop calling me that" A look of surprise appeared on her face, knowing my mom quite well I knew it was nothing but pretenses.

"Mom what grown man would want to be called munchkin by his mother in his place of work?"

She sat still in her chair and looked at me closely. She then got up from her chair and walked to my side of the desk and sat on my desk

"I'm your mother Felix so don't lie to me, what's wrong with you?"

"Mom there's nothing wrong with me at all"

"Then why are you making this office building such a nightmare for your employees? You throw tantrums, you're beginning to suspend people for the dumbest reasons and you're even walking out or canceling important meetings"

"I'm just a little stressed lately" A small laugh came from her as she looked into my eyes, making me panic a little.

"Stressed? Felix Junior Martini you cannot fool me, I am your mother. I know that whenever there is a family situation that is not going right and when everyone loses his or her head, you are always the calm one.

She got up from my desk, took her bag and began to walk away.

"Mom, where are you going?"

"I'm going home. What? Are you beginning to miss me already? Oh and Felix I want to meet this girl that's been driving you crazy"

"There's no woman in my life I'm too busy and with—"

"A mother knows her child. I know I was not always the best mom in the world, throwing parties, leaving you to your nannies and then sending you off to boarding school, for that I am sorry. I know it's shocking, because I'm not the apologizing type but please bring this girl along to my party this Saturday"