18.GOTCHA (edited)

Cindy's POV

Mr. Felix was at work and for some strange reason I had butterflies in my stomach. Oh right, Rosh texted me earlier to tell me, that he was on his way to see me. I could not lie although I was excited to see Rosh; I was scared that Mr. Felix would find out. Someone threw a stone at my window, when I looked out it was Rosh.

I quickly signaled to him that I was on my way and quickly I ran down the steps, taking two steps at a time. I unlocked the door and there he stood with a single red rose in his hand.

"Hi Rosh" I greeted him and smiled at him but for some crazy reason, I had not felt that deep attraction that I had felt for him over the past few weeks. We stood in silence staring at one another, with nothing but smiles on our faces.

"Hi Precious" I was devastated at the thought of him calling another woman's name in my presence.

Precious? Oh wait, he does not know my real name. So much for honest on my part

I thought to myself as I was deceiving the poor man and I actually felt bad about it.

"Hi Rosh" I greeted him, with a little laugh escaping from him as he handed me the rose.

"I think you already said that" A little embarrassed, I simply smiled at him. A moment of silence passed, leaving us both feeling awkward.

"Oh! Forgive me, where are my manners? Come in Rosh" I invited him into the house, something even I knew would not sit right with Mr. Felix.

"No Precious, I'd actually come to take you out on a date to the park, just so that we could get to know each other" I smiled, never in my life has a man offered to take me out anywhere.

The park, Oh no what if get kidnapped? Mr.Felix said that there are bad people in New York

-He was just saying that to scare you Cindy, besides bad people are everywhere in the world. My mind wrestled with me, giving me every loophole possible to neglect Mr. Felix's orders.

"Okay. I will just run up the steps and go get changed, just wait for me here" I told Rosh and I hurried up the steps, I literally almost tore my cupboard apart, all in hopes of finding suitable clothing for my date with Rosh.

I could not possibly put on the cheap cloths that I had brought. Maybe I should wear the new clothing that Mr. Felix brought me, Rosh would question why and where does a housekeeper like myself afford to pay for designer clothes?

I looked around the cupboard one last time and I finally made up my mind.

I guess I will just have to go with cheap cloths then.

I chose a washed out denim skinny jeans, paired with a tight fitted T-shirt with the words 'I eat zombies for lunch'. If there was ever a competition for the female with the least fashion sense, I think that award would without a doubt I would have won.

I ran back down the steps only to find Rosh not at the door where I left him, but rather he was sitting in the living room.

"Oh Rosh, there you are. Are you ready to leave now?" I asked him and he stood up from the couch and smiled at me. His eyes traveled to my shirt and his smile grew bigger.

"I like zombies too" Rosh told informed me, leaving me a little confused.

"Zombies?" I asked him Rosh.

"Your shirt" Rosh pointed at the printed words on my shirt and I looked at it and it read; 'I eat zombies for breakfast'

Yeah. Sorry about that, it is just something I picked up at the drift shop" I informed Rosh and I felt embarrassed about telling him that but to my surprise Rosh smiled at me, revealing the whitest teeth I've ever seen in my life, well after Mr. Felix that is.