32. LETS CELEBRATE!! (Edited)

Cindy's POV

The party was great, the music and half of the guests had too much to drink. I watched as all guests enjoyed themselves, but Felix was nowhere in sight.

"Hello dear" I turned around only to find Felix's mother smiling at me, something about the woman that just made you feel at home.

"Hi mother-in-law, so are you enjoying the party?"

"Of course I am! My son married the most beautiful woman in the world, except she doesn't look happy" Stunning how she could read my mind, I smiled trying not to give too much away.

"I am happy, I just miss my husband that's all"

"And I missed you too" I turned and it was Felix. The muscles on my face pulled a smile and that was it. Someone who meant nothing to me has now become my whole world and he is the reason for my happiness.

"Where have you been dear?"

"Sorry for keeping you waiting so long my wife" Felix replied said, smiling on the side of his face.

"Wife? I like the sound of that".

"Okay I think I've out stayed my welcome, let me leave you two lovebirds to spend some quality time with each other"

Felix's mother left us alone, for a moment my nerves began to kick in. Felix grabbed my hand an accompanied me to the garden just outside the reception, far away from prying eyes. He took both my hands and placed it around his hips.

"So, Mrs. Cindy Martini, are you enjoying yourself this fine evening?"

"Well... Um —"

"You could answer with yes or no sweetie"

"I am enjoying myself it's just that — it's all too much for me. One minuet I was your mai—"

"Don't!"

"Felix we can't run away from it forever. Eventually this bubble will pop and all involved will be hurt" I told Felix, I did not want to ruin the mood but this discussion had to come up someday.

"I hate it when you speak like that"

"But it's true Felix"

"No! That is false Cindy. I love you and I damn well know you feel the same. All I had to do was look into your eyes at the church, tell me you don't love me Cindy and I will walk back into that reception and I'll end it all"

"I. Love. You" I told him, no longer afraid to profess my love to him.

"I love you too Cindy and I am yours forever. From the moment you walked into my house looking so confused, from the moment you walked around, trying to run away when I locked you in the house so that you couldn't escape"

We both smiled at the memories, which seemed like a nightmare that occurred between us in a matter of a year.

"So you really mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That you are mine forever" I asked Felix, somewhere in my mind I needed the reassurance.

"I meant every word of it Cindy. Funny how you came to me as a slave with no identity and now I'm your slave and I'm lost in your new identity".

Tears rose at the back of my eyes but I refused to cry, why should I? When I had the man of my dream standing right in front of me.

"Now let's go back to the reception, otherwise people might begin to wonder what we're doing all the way out here"

"Let them wonder, you are my husband after all".