~ 4 ~

Louis actually got off his bed in the middle of the night, trotting over to Harry to pinch his nose slightly causing the older man to startle a little but he did not wake up.

''Lou don't like snoring..'' He said quietly, eyes widening a little. He used to talk in third person when he was little and then again when he felt lonely being all to himself in a house in the middle of a wood.

Louis frowned and knelt in front of Harry, cold feet staying in contact with the floor while he watched the curly lad. He was beautiful, there was no question about it.

Dark long eyelashes that threw shadows on his cheeks. Swollen plump lips.

Louis tilted his head to the side and inched closer, leaning his head against the couch, almost touching Harry's bicep. He was sleeping with his hands entwined on his belly.

Louis swallowed softly and knelt there for a while, unintentionally shifting closer till he was brushing Harry's arm. He was warm.. and Louis was always cold.

He eventually got up again, glancing down at the older men for a second before he blushed and hurried back to his bed.

Harry didn't snore again. Yet, Louis could hear his steady calm, a little heavy breathing and it calmed him somehow.

~

''I.. Harry?'' Louis was blinking up unsurely towards the tall man that towered over him, his lips quivering a little.

They had a nice breakfast that Harry brought to Louis' bed and yes one could say he was spoiling the boy but he loved it. Loved to care for someone.

It was like he found a purpose for himself, that was keeping him from his loneliness.

Not that Harry didn't have a family, he saw them quite often actually, yet the big place could get a bit too big for a single person sometimes. He had his servants, of course, his cook Niall and other people but none of them really got to his heart.

But now that he found 17 year old Louis, he felt a tingling again, he felt like someone actually needed him. Louis was depending on him, now, he was responsible for the teenage boy.

And Louis would have a miserable life without him.

There were bad people out there, some that treat adopted kids as their slave or abuse them. Physically or sexually. Maybe both.

It made Harry churn. If he thought of someone ever hurting the small boy again.. He'd beat that one to death.

Louis' small body.. So small

Harry shook his head and exhaled slowly. He needed to hit the gym again.

Harry led Louis outside after he disappeared out to the yard, leaving Louis to his books that stuck up to the ceiling in his library. He wanted to help the boy after everything that happened to him.

Harry promised him to search for his parents last night. As stars in the night sky.

Harry knew that Louis wouldn't ever find them ever again but he wanted to create a place where Louis could go, where he could be whenever he missed his parents and wanted to talk to them.

''Uh- I got a little creative,'' Harry chuckled, dusting his hands off his dirty pants.

Louis only furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Why did Harry build a cross there? He whined in confusion, tugging at the hem of his sweater that he got from Harry.

Louis' big blue eyes looked up at Harry's dark emerald ones that were tinted an olive green today.