~ 7 ~

Warnings: smut, (age play), well Louis acts like a little boy. And oh Harry is a little (very) kinky.
If you don't like it, kindly leave :) x

"It is, right? I still can't understand how women can walk around in stores endlessly. With a pair of high heels, too."

Harry chuckled softly and ran a hand through his messy hair. Louis liked how his rings shone, reflecting the light. He had one ancient looking ring on his pointer finger that he liked, especially.

"How's the tea?", Harry looked up at Louis whose eyes were still fixed on the gay couple behind him.

He was fascinated by it, there was no question about it.

"Good", he mumbled absently and blushed, relocating his eyes on Harry's.

"Do you like what they're doing?" Harry asked curiously and raised a cocky eyebrow at the innocent boy who nodded his head slowly.

"Kind of.." He murmured shyly and took the last sip of his tea.

"They love each other.. I like seeing that. Because people are giving them weird looks b-but they don't care", he said quietly and kept holding onto his still warm tea mug.

"Society doesn't like things that aren't 'normal'. They consider what's normal and what's not and people who are different aren't much of their liking."

"That sounds stupid.." Louis mumbled and looked back up to Harry.

"Everyone should be able to love somebody without getting judged.." Louis cleared his throat. He suddenly felt stupid. Because what did he know of love? Nothing.

His parents loved each other. They loved him with everything they had. And yet, they left him.

Louis lowered his gaze and leaned back in his seat, "can we go?"

He said quietly and swallowed softly, not looking at Harry who furrowed his brows softly. He needed to figure out the boys mood swings.

Louis was different, there was no question about it. He was way more shy, quieter than the most boys at his age. And he acted so small. Like a boy that got stuck at the age of seven.

He needed to go to a therapist with him. But then again, Harry knew Louis wasn't one who opened up easily to someone. He had a connection to the boy, and so did Niall.

But other than that he was very shy around people. Didn't look at someone's eyes when they talked with him. Or he just did not answer.

Harry smiled gently and grasped Louis' hand squeezing the small palm in his, "of course, Louis. I don't want you feel uncomfortable."

He let his hand linger on the younger boys one, stroking his thumb once over the soft skin before he withdrew.

Louis skin was so soft.

"Let's get you a mobile phone and then we're heading home, okay?", Harry smiled and stood up, leaving some money for the waiter next to his coffee.

~

Louis wanted to hide behind Harry as they stepped into the shop. There were lots of other teenagers, babbling over the latest iPhone, touching and pointing at things.

He fisted his hand lightly in Harry's jacket, just wanting to slip underneath it. This was overwhelming.

"Louis, everything is okay." Harry smiled and looked down at the younger boy, gently ruffling his hair, "just keep looking at me.. You're good."

Louis nodded slowly and exhaled, letting go of Harry with a soft whimper because it was odd that he was acting like that. Because other people his age acted differently.