~ 32 ~

I was afraid I didn't please you enough..

Harry's eyebrows furrowed slightly, his breathing picking up. Sweat started to form on his forehead. Why would his baby boy think something like that? Harry's eyes fluttered open, his piercing green orbs boring into a feathery brown mess of hair, right in front of him. All snuggled up to him.

A small smile settled on the older man's lips. Christmas. Louis' birthday.

"Happy birthday to you.." Harry started to sing quietly, his chest rumbling with the sounds as he coaxed Louis back to him, the smaller boy exhaling heavily as he moved closer to Harry, seeking his warmth.

Harry's and louis' body entangled tighter, skin pressed against skin.

''Daddy.. '' Louis whispered after a while, voice small and gentle as he dug his nails deeper in the sheets that his fingers were tangled in, a quiet moan escaping his parted dry lips. His daddy's cock was hard and leaking against his ass. Not that Harry already noticed that.

Louis moved back into the feeling, panting quietly, a tiny smile forming on his lips though as he heard Harry sing for him. His birthday..

Louis moved until the older man's thick cock moved in between his ass cheeks, nudged his rim, catching on it slightly and moved further forward. It drew a moan from Harry's lips.

"Yes.." Louis breathed out, his sharp little teeth coming down into his plump lower lip. He was pleasing Harry. He giggled quietly and slowly opened his eyes before he moved to place Harry's hands on his hips, grinding back down against the older man. "Kitten.." Harry murmured quietly before he nudged closer into the warmth, snuggling his face in Louis' nape. They were spooning. "Happy birthday and a very Merry Christmas.. Daddy's got a big package for you," Harry groaned, thrusting his hips forward further, fucking right between louis' thighs. His length was blurting out pre cum.

"D-daddy l-luv Lou'?" The smaller boy trembled slightly, craning his head back to Harry. The sight of Louis took Harry's breath away. Louis' pupils were dilated and blown, a bright blue, a colour Harry's never seen before, his face was blotchy, pink lips bitten red and wet. He looked so fucked out.. Perfect.

"Daddy loves his Louis a lot.." Harry's eyes darkened as he tipped the boys head towards him, leaning down to gently press his lips to him. Louis let out a relieved sigh, closing his eyes dopily. He was happy. Harry moved his arm around the smaller boys waist, pushing him tighter against his chest, his big hand moving from Louis' tummy up to his chest, closing in on a nipple, pinching.

"Daddy," Louis whined helplessly against Harry's forcing lips, not able to coordinate kissing Harry back and moaning at the same time so he got the kiss all messy but it was till perfect. Louis wound his hair in Harry's curls, tugging on them, quick and sharp. Harry growled.

"Love being the reason you do those s-sounds, daddy," Louis smiled cutely and looked up to Harry, so so close to him that his breath was hitching. Louis' lips parted.

"And I love you, Louis." Harry whispered before he rolled Louis' on his back, crawling up over him, hovering on top of a smaller Louis. The blue eyed boy reached out to touch every inch of the handsome man on top of him, eager to explore his tattooed all over again.

Harry fucked Louis exactly like this. With their hands entwined, one hand of Harry pressing into Louis' hips to keep the squirming boy in place while he drove his thick cock in and out of him until Louis cried with it, the pleasure so overwhelming that he was close to passing out.