~ 27 ~

Louis' eyelids fluttered softly while his daddy pressed his hot lips against the boy's smooth skin, over and over, running his big hands all over Louis' tiny body, pinching and digging his fingertips in his skin.

"Yes," the word left Louis' tiny lips in a soft breath, a small smile lingering on them afterwards, "I want to play, daddy."

Harry hummed in approval, pulling the boy closer, sliding his tongue from Louis' belly button up over his nipples and to his collar bones where he nipped at the skin. "Mhm, so you like submission, don't you honey?" Harry smiled and pulled back again, resting his hands on the boys hips. He loved the way Louis' leaking tip brushed against his still clothed chest, smearing pre cum. Louis nodded shyly and bit down on his lips.

Harry rose, moving to walk behind the way and tutted softly, "words, baby." He whispered and slowly lifted his black shirt up and off before he pressed his bare chest against Louis' back. "Daddy wants to hear your pretty voice, wants to hear how you slip." Harry moaned quietly into the younger one's neck while his hands went around Louis, lingering on his lower abdomen.

"S-slip? D-daddy want Loui' to fall?" Harry grunted lowly at the soft tiny voice Louis used whenever he'd be in his headspace. "B-but Loui' huwt then.." Louis inhaled shakily, blushing at the way his dick stood up, so hard and leaking. Harry couldn't help but to smile softly at the cuteness of the small boy.

"No, daddy only wants Louis to feel good," he bit down on Louis' neck, lightly though, and wrapped his hand steadily around Louis' throbbing cock sliding it up and down, watching another bead of pre cum blurt out of the tip. Harry ran his thumb through it while Louis moaned and squeaked in his arms before he withdrew and sucked it all into his mouth.

"My baby tastes so good," he whispered and placed another kiss to Louis' shoulder blade before he took a step back and looked at Louis bare backside. "I want you to move your hands behind your back. Entwine them and keep them there. Or do I need to tie them up?" Harry flicked an eyebrow up.

"L-Louis tryin' t'be good! O-only if d-daddy want," the small boy whimpered quietly and did what Harry said, moving his hands behind his back and kept them there. "Good boy," Harry's chest rumbled with the word as he strolled back to Louis' front, smiling.

"Stay just like that, such a pretty boy," Harry groaned and licked his lips as Louis' eyes met his again. Eyes as blue as the ocean. Louis was so gone, a blind man could see that.

"Tell me how you feel," Harry breathed out, muscles working as he unbuckled his belt and slid his skinny jeans down to his ankle before he stepped out of them. Louis could clearly see the outline of his daddy's cock through the boxers.

"L-L-L," Louis started but he couldn't bring a word out as Harry slid his boxers down, grabbing his veiny cock that was standing up very hard and proud. Louis' mouth watered. "Hm?" Harry smirked, giving his cock some relief as he stroked himself up and down before he stopped and ran a hand through his hair. Louis was ready to pass out. He never met someone as sexy and as gorgeous as Harry before.

"Loui' wanna s-suck daddy w-willy..?" He tried, peeking up at Harry unsurely before a shy giggle left his lips. Harry's cock throbbed. "Yeah? You wanna suck me while your wear the plug so daddy can fuck you right after?" Harry cooed watching Louis pupils widen even further.

"Y-yes, daddy please! Louis want so bad, please," Louis whimpered but stood still waiting for Harry to do anything. "Good boy," Harry cooed and moved to the drawer to fetch the lube and the plug. "Think you can take it all at once, baby?" Harry raised an eyebrow, "don't lie to me."

Louis shook his head quickly and bit down on his lip, "Y-yes, f-fingered l-little open befor'" Louis moaned out and looked at Harry completely lost. Harry froze lightly before he chuckled and walked back to the boy, "God, you're such a naughty boy, huh? Fingering your self because you just can't help it.."