~ 21 ~

"Fuck," Harry muttered and stopped what he was doing, withdrawing from Amelia, his cock still standing hard because he was close to cumming. The sight of Louis didn't help much to make his cock go down.

"That was embarrassing..", Amelia said quietly and looked shyly up to Harry who just rolled his eyes, "just suck me, will ya? M close.." He murmured and sat down on the bed, licking his lip. He usually wasn't just seeking his own pleasure. He made sure to take care of his partner as much as he or she was taking care of him but Harry was just pissed right now.

Harry's eyes fell close while she sucked him, his hands seeking to bury in Louis' hair as he imagined him to kneel in front of him, sucking him off instead of her.

He came like this. With the image of Louis on his knees, happily sucking on his dick.

"Thanks.." He sighed and tucked himself back in his pants.

"It's okay, I guess it's better if I go now.." Amelia mumbled and blushed shyly, "I'm sorry. This was probably a mistake," she closed her eyes and whimpered softly looking at Harry who just grit his teeth together. It was better for her without Harry.

"I suppose so, isn't much like in early times huh?"

Amelia shook her head and sniffed softly, "thanks anyways. I won't bother you anymore.." She swallowed and packed her things together, taking her things before she was out of the room. Harry waited till she left.

And as she did, Harry pushed himself up and went out of the room, sighing deeply while he made his way to Louis' room. Darkness welcomed him as he peeked inside, glancing over to find a small bundle laying on the bed, curled up.

Harry slowly made his way over to Louis' bed, sitting down and staring at the boy for a good few minutes. Apparently, Louis was asleep already.

"What have I gotten myself into.." Harry said quietly, clenching his jaw harshly because he couldn't bring himself to touch the younger boy, "fuck", he growled quietly and stood up again, walking out of the room quickly.

Louis wasn't asleep, though. He was upset, his tummy boiling with anger and it made him even more furious. It upset him that he drank, it upset him that he caught Harry shagging a woman, it upset him that Harry didn't take care of him.

He texted Jess quickly that he was safely in bed, telling her a good night before he closed his eyes and just tried to sleep.

~

Louis didn't get up till the clock showed 1pm. He dragged himself up, earbuds in because he didn't want to hear Harry. He used the iPod that Harry got him against his will, for the first time. Louis was sad and upset at the same time.

He spent some time in bed to figure out how this worked but he eventually got the hang of it and was listening to some music that Harry downloaded on there. Louis changed to the next song, reading Sleeping with Sirens on the display and flicked an eyebrow. Kick me.

Well, the song expressed his feelings.

Louis took a shower and walked back in his room, sighing quietly as his belly growled. He didn't want to go down and meet Harry. But his belly eventually forced him to do so. He peeked out of his room, listening intently if anything was moving downstairs.

Louis quickly snuck out and walked downstairs towards the kitchen, biting his lip. Maybe Harry was out at the gym. He groaned quietly and made food for himself, frowning as he heard footsteps.

"The vampire has awoken.." Harry chuckled quietly, causing Louis to glare at him. Harry rolled his eyes and watched Louis. He made a funny attempt at cooking.