~ 17 ~

A/n:
Btw YOUTH by Troye Sivan has been ghosting through my head the whole day.. What's your favourite song??

"Have you ever been kissed?", Vic whispered quietly, looking up from long lashes. She kind of looked like Snow White, Louis thought. Long black hair framing her pale face, causing her blue eyes to look even more fierce.

"W-what?" Louis stuttered out, turning his head further to look at Vic properly. They were in the middle of a pile out of five people. All cuddled up, watching movies.

They started with Frozen and Louis really liked it .. But then again he always had something for Disney movies. Jess made popcorn. Half of it was scattered on the floor when they were done, due to their popcorn fight. Louis really liked being a part of a group that cared for him.

They've been giving him cuddles after they heard about his story. Well, Louis did not tell everything. Just that he was in an adoption centre. And that Harry adopted him.. They knew nothing about his past and Louis liked it like that. He wanted a new start. A start without people judging where he came from. And he had it under control. For the first time in his life, he felt like he could control the things going on around him.

He could decide with whom to be friends, he could bring out his real talent in class, he could make real friends. They've been defending him against the jocks. His friends..

So as Louis found himself back in the middle of the pile, having Jess' head somewhere on his belly and his own on Liam's thigh, he smiled. He never thought he'd be able to this much skin contact, to this much.. Openness he greeted them with.

He looked back up at Vic, his cheeks blushing softly before he opened his mouth, a soft shiver running through his body, "No."

"Do you want to?" Vic replied quietly, scooting closer with a soft smile. Louis blushed even harder, catching his eyes lingering on her lips for a second too long. They were red. Just like Snow White's.

"What if I say yes?" Louis raised a gentle eyebrow and swallowed softly. Did this mean anything? All the people around him experimented. Even though he felt drawn to boys, what was wrong about trying.

Vic grinned and bit down on her lip, Louis watching in a kind of fascination. He never thought someone would like to kiss him.

"Do you..", Louis cleared his throat, "do you want to be my first kiss?"

Vic smiled widely and scooted closer, looking from Louis' eyes to his lips and back up before she closed her eyes and pressed hers against Louis'. She kept her lips lingering against Louis' for a couple of second before she pulled away, grinning lightly.

"Does this answer your question?"

"Oh oh guys!!" They both flinched with the sudden interruption, looking over at Zayn who grinned at them devilishly, "I thought you were gay but hey. Surprise, surprise." Zayn laughed and snuggled closer to Liam, humming as he ran his fingers through the boys brown hair.

Louis' lips tingled lightly, "oh um-" he cleared his throat and fell silent though. He didn't know how to explain.

"Well, since we're already at the wild kissing part, huh?" Zayn whispered and leaned down, pressing his lips forcefully to a half asleep Liam, grunting lowly as he kissed him awake. Louis heard Liam squeal and gasped lightly as he stared at the couple for a few seconds.

"E-excuse me," he rushed out and stood up, hurrying out of the pile towards the bathroom that was just down the hall. He was confused. So confused..

What did Harry say? He liked both. Boys and Girls. Was Louis the same? He whimpered softly, locking himself in the bathroom and swallowed heavily.