~ 6 ~

a/n: Hello! With or Without you will be up tomorrow. Promise! And I'll be giving you a great chapter, don't you worry ;)

Enjoy this x And thanks for having me!
(Not edited, I'm sorry if there are mistakes)

*two days later*

''Louis.. where are you? I'm waiting'' Harry's raspy voice echoed in amusement through the hall, upstairs into Louis' own bathroom. He heard the boy showering, and well let's put it this way, he's always had a very intense imagination.

''Comin'!'' Louis squeaked before he ran his hand through his messy brown hair, styling it even worse which caused him to pout. He wanted to look good since they were going to the mall, actually seeing other people who had a life out of his own problems.

Louis cleared his throat before he made his way down, cheeks tinting because his hair was a mess.

The older man laughed softly and bit down on his lower lip as his green eyes caught a glimpse of Louis, ''oh, let me fix this for you?''

He laughed softly, causing Louis' cheek to turn to an even brighter cherry red color, ''I've never used gel..'' He admitted shyly and let Harry run his long slim fingers through his hair, taming it.

And the curly haired lad had experience with taming hair.

''There we go..'' Harry hummed after a minute and smiled down at the younger boy, his dimples popping out. ''Thanks..'' Louis muttered and sighed, leaning down to pick his bag up.

''Can we ride the bike?'' He tilted his head curiously to the side and watched Harry carefully, ''It's a bit cold for that, isn't it? And since we're going to get you new clothes, we will return with a lot of bags.. A car will be helpful.''

Louis slowly nodded his head and smiled shyly, blue eyes finding green ones.

''Let's go then'' Harry hummed and grabbed his car keys. And hell, was the car pretty. Louis' didn't know a lot about cars but something told him that this has been very expensive.

''wow..'' He whispered out and looked back up at Harry, buckling himself up and he was afraid to even touch the seat belt since it all looked too perfect.

''So, Louis, I was thinking of getting you a phone. You do not have to use it for apps, I just want to be able to contact you if you will be out of the house yeah? Just in case something happens..'' Harry was glancing over at Louis who seemed to scrunch his nose up at the thought.

He did not like mobile phones.

''Can I get an old one? I mean you can call me.. I don't want something fancy.'' Louis wasn't a big fan of those mobile phones.

At the adoption center, a lot of people were busy with their phones. They wouldn't look at people, nor talk to them. Giggling at their phone and not paying attention. People like that were blind to the things that happened around them, and who wouldn't appreciate the little things.

''Sorry, I just don't wanna turn into these.. zombies. They just stare at their phone all the time. Talking is much nicer'', Louis shrugged his shoulders softly.

''Of course, we will get you one that you like.'' Harry nodded and brushed some of his strands out of his face. He was wearing his glasses again. He used them for computer work, reading and for driving.. It made him look older.

But it looked pretty.

Louis quickly turned his face away and leaned it against the window instead, thinking back to the night that they spent in Louis' bed, reading till he fell asleep. He did not know how long Harry stayed after he fell asleep, he just knew that he never felt cold this night.