~ 10 ~

A/n: Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all got what you wished for (or get) and that you have a wonderful time with your family. I got a Harry Potter shirt saying "my patronus is a unicorn."   Awesome, Mom. I got other things too though (; what did you guys get??

And oh here's another chapter (; warning: lacekink, Harry wanking. Sorrynotsorry.

ENJOYYY

"Can I have this one?" Louis looked shyly up to the curly man who tilted his head to the side. "The fluffy one?" Harry chuckled and bit down on his rosy lip while he stared down at Louis.

"Yes! The fluffy one", Louis smiled and nodded eagerly, "alright." Harry mumbled and turned to the man behind the counter. A second later Louis held a big fluffy teddy in his arms.

They spent the morning cuddling. Harry cleaned the two of them and really, he loved to hear the younger boy giggle and squeal under his touch. It was adorable. And he has still been in his little space.

Louis wanted to take a bath with his daddy and that's what they did. They had a lot to talk about. But Harry wasn't sure if Louis would understand what's happening to him.

And he didn't want to upset the boy. He enjoyed what they had just begun and he didn't want to ruin it. Yet, he still was going to talk to Louis.

"Daddy bubbles pink!" He smiled shyly, baby blue eyes looking up to Harry, "yes baby they are.. Pretty isn't it?"

"Pwetty.." Louis mumbled softly and Harry willed his growing cock down again. None of that.

The second Louis cuddled that fluffy big teddy bear towards his chest, he glowed with happiness, looking eagerly around the arcade. It was so pretty..

Children everywhere. Even though Louis was a little old for the stuff that was there, he enjoyed the time he spent with Harry.

He wasn't in his headspace anymore.

~

"I'll still keep teddy on my bed, but it's nice to have a new one .. It kinda helps to move on. I don't mean that I'll ever forget about my parents! But I think they'd want me to be happy and have a new life.. Right?" Louis looked up at Harry.

The curly lad nodded softly and patted Louis' back, "yes. I bet they are very proud of you, Louis."

Harry cooed and swallowed softly, guilt washing over him. He craved the smaller boy, deep down. But he had to control himself. He couldn't let that happen again..

He promised himself.

~

Louis smiled happily and trotted in his room, placing his fluffy huge teddy on the other half of his bed that was way too big and empty. With his new teddy, it wouldn't be so empty anymore.

He was kinda worn out from the day he spent with Harry so he fell down on his bed, yawning.

"Look what Harry bought me, Ni. Isn't he nice?" Louis looked over to the boy with bright blue eyes, that were just like his own. The only difference was that Ni had a yellow ring around his pupil.

It was pretty.

"He is.." Ni yawned too and shyly moved up to Louis, wrapping his arms around the boy. His imaginary friend appeared at the age of Louis being seven. Little Louis just felt so lonely and sad, Ni spent him company.