~ 19 ~

SURPRISE UPDATE
A/n:
The picture. Anyways I survived the first day of school .. Yay!
Congratulation to everyone who already did. I'm about to watch the latest episode of AHS. DO WE HAVE FANS HERE ?! If yes, welcome to the family.
Have you seen the latest season??

Harry was quiet for a good minute, his eyes scanning slowly over his desk and the files he had to go through, without really looking. She shouldn't be calling. Not him.

"I have to work."

"Please.." Her tiny voice chirped up, shyly and god how many times has he heard that word coming from her lips in despair and then again in the most sad voice she could muster up.

"You know you shouldn't be calling me. Your therapist says that it isn't good for you.. Having contact to me. And I as your former one, agree to him." Harry slid his glasses up into his hair, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I know.." She whispered, causing Harry to swallow hard. Was she really waiting for..

"You may speak." Permission?

There was a soft rattle on the other line before a soft exhale left her lips and she smiled into the phone, "thank you, I know it isn't good for me but H-Harry I needed to talk to you I just.. It's hard. He doesn't understand me the way that you did.." He heard her swallow.

"I felt complete with you.. I know you never loved me but-"

"Amelia, I-" Harry interrupted her before he fell silent because of her words.

"It's okay, don't try to explain yourself Harry. I just.. I just wanted to ask you for a coffee. Just a little catch-up time? Please", she added as she was met with silence again.

"Why do you even want to see me again?" Harry straightened himself up and licked his lips, leaning forward on his desk, "after what I did to you.."

"I-I know it was an accident! You didn't do it on purpose.. A-and maybe I was just too quiet. Please Harry. Just this once .." Amelia begged silently, causing Harry to grunt in frustration. He remembered again how wildly she was trashing, yelling Red over and over again but Harry lost control.

"I won't play with you, Amelia. So don't even try. I also won't be coming to talk to you as a therapist, but as a friend. Do you understand?"

"I understand.. Tomorrow at 3?" Harry sighed but nodded anyways, "yeah. I'll be at our café.. See you."

"Okay, I-"

Harry hung up. He couldn't bear talking to her any longer. She was bad memories.. Of his past. That somehow tried to seduce him back to it. She was a chapter of his life that he had finish with. And it was okay for him. He wasn't good for her after all. And now he had Louis.

Harry glanced down at his phone and licked his lips. He's been itching to write Louis, yet he just couldn't bring himself to it. Louis was probably with his friends, having a good time. He was just Dad right?

Harry fisted his hands together tightly. He needed to think clear.

"Mr Styles?"

"What?" Harry snarled, eyes narrowed as his assistant peeked carefully into the room, swallowing visibly before he cleared his throat.

"There's a package for you..two, to be exact."

Harry frowned. He couldn't remember ordering anything .. Oh well Louis' boxershorts. Well at least he had a gift then, something for making up that he was gone so long today.