Prelude

The war has been raging for quite some time now, no end to be found. Man versus man, in a never ending fight for what they consider to be worth fighting for. Long before this war began, the world was in turmoil. Xivaac's followers found a way to summon the mighty god from his realm in the underworld. Parocaav, Goddess of Light and seer of mankind, desperately tried to vanquish Xivaac and send him back to the pits of Hell from which he came. Parocaav was no match to defeat the tyrant lord Xivaac, and as a last hope to defeat him, Parocaav sacrificed her own freedom to seal Xivaac away in a dark dimension between time and space. This seal kept for many thousands of years, until a few of his worshippers discovered a way to break Parocaav's seal.

A mortal man known as Kraag set out to bring back the God of darkness. Kraag and the Dark Lord's followers cast out to seek the ultimate dark soul, even more dark than Xivaac himself, Grimm, the Reaper of Death. Grimm has been bringing death and mayhem to mankind since the beginning. Created by Lady Parocaav herself, Grimm's sole purpose in life is to maintain the balance between light and dark, life and death. Grimm is singly responsible for making sure all life comes to an end and in their own due time. With Grimm's help, Parocaav's seal was broken, and Xivaac returned to the world. A cool hatred struck the land and Xivaac's anger could be felt to ends of the earth. He gathered together corrupted souls, both alive and dead. This army will forever go down in infamy as The Elite Forces. The few souls that were not corrupted gather together in hopes to vanquish Xivaac once more, this time once and for all. This gathering of pure souls would be known as The Resistance.

A great war began, endless battles scattered accross the world. Xivaac's Elite Forces has left The Resistance at their mercy. The Resistance has fallen back to regroup and try to somehow gain new means of accomplishing their goal. Then, one fateful day, Lady Sarrah Bless, who has served along side Lady Parocaav as her personal advisor for millenia, foresees two children that will grow up to change everything. The children that will be born will be the keys to our salvation. They are to redeem the world for years of war, and to end all hatred amongst us. The Resistance is said to see the brink of annihilation before the Bringers of Hope are to be ready. One will be born and raised as an orphan and the other to a nobel home within The Resistance. Both children will need to be found and trained for the ultimate fight against the darkness. Someone by the name of Master Leon has been chosen to prepare the legendary Bringers of Hope.

The Bringers of Hope are said to be identified by having yellow eyes. They symbolize their connection to Lady Parocaav, for she possesses the same eyes.

"I have been told the prophecy directly by Lady Bless herself. I have never seen a child that possesses said eyes, nor the power to overcome the Elite Forces," Master Leon thinks to himself as he walks out of his cottage.

Master Leon looks up into the night sky, his blue eyes gazing into the stars. His long salt and pepper hair rippling in the breeze blowing through the forest. He brushes some dust from his red robes and turns to face his fairytale style cottage. Master Leon lets out a sigh while walking into his home.

"Master Leon," a voice rang in his ears, "The time has nearly arrived. The children have reached the age. You must seek them out.... before it's too late."

These words echoed in his mind as if it were a broken record. Master Leon has spent the last several weeks waiting for the two, with no sign of Hope. Irony, he thought to himself. They must not quite be ready, and there has been no word of anything carried in the winds. The time has come for the Bringers of Hope to reveal themselves to the world to end the curse the world has been forced to endure.