The Lost Princess

© 2011 Astrix 

so this is a new story I thought of ... its inspired by Barbie the Island Princess which i was just watching while babysitting... ofcourse im adding my own twist to the story. this is just the prologue ... you guys tell me if you want me to continue.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE:

                “Aboart the ship!” the captain shouts as the crowd screams around, trying to get on the escape boats as their ship engage in fire.

                A little girl cries at the corner, blocked from view in the fire, hugging her teddy bear tightly towards her, her tiara threatening to fall at any point as she anxiously looks around for her mother, the queen.

                Soon the escape ships are above the water, and the queen starts looking around, couting her children and realizing that one is missing, “where is Lucy?” the children look around for their sister. But as they look around the other boats, they realize that Princess Lucy is not among those passangers, and as they look at the ship they see it flip around, and a faint scream catches their attention.

                “Lucy!” The Queen shouts, but it was no use, they were too far from the ship.

                They sail away, starring as the boat sinks, taking the life of the Princess with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you guys think? i know is not much, but its just an idea ... let me know if you want me to keep it coming ...

comment

vote

fan :)