A Very Intersting Conversation

© 2011 Astrix

*I will be going on vacation for a month, i will most likely not be able to update in tht time, but i will try to. but just in case i don't get on until i come back, i hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy 2012. :D

*BTW: this is important for those who are under age, some adult content in this chapter, i tried to keep it as PG as possible, hopefully it is, but just incase, you've been warned.... ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 – A Very Interesting Conversation

The following morning, Blair wakes up to a stirring next to him, confused, he opens his eyes and look beside him. A smile finds its way to his lips as he takes in Lucinda’s sleeping figure. Her dark hair is everywhere on the bed as she sleeps face up, her hands above the covers, resting on her stomach. He couldn’t help himself, he shifts closer to her, moving his hand to push a string of hair away from her face. Then his hand trails down her face, down to her bare shoulder, the sleeve of the shirt she wore to bed last night rests just below her shoulder.

He chuckles as he recalls the look she had on her face after Mrs. Andrews handed her the long, thick night gown. She wore it of course, but halfway through the night he woke up to her struggling to take it off, sweat dripping through every inch of her face, and once the gown was off along with the under gown, revealing her naked body, he saw that her entire body was full of her sweat.

Before he did anything he might later regret, Blair went to grab a shirt from his dresser and threw it at her. She quickly put it on, her back still to him, once cover, she walks back to the bed, and lays in it, ignoring the covers. Soon she fell asleep and Blair quickly followed.

Blair leans in, his lips grazing her cheek, his other hand landing on top of hers.

Lucinda opens her eyes slowly and moves her head to the side, her lips meeting Blair’s by accident. They quickly pull apart, and before either can break the silence, there’s a knock on the door. Blair clears his throat and calls out, “come in.”

Claire walks in, a bright smile on her face as she vows, “I’ve come to tend to Miss Lucinda.”

“Alright,” Blair gets off the bed, quickly grabbing his robe before the females see his morning friend. “I will be in my study if you need me for anything,” Blair walks pass Claire, but before he closes the door, he tells her, “oh, and Claire, if Miss Lucinda doesn’t want something on her, you don’t put it on. Understood?”

“Understood, sir,” Claire blushes, and as soon as the door closes behind her, she hurries to the other room and sets up the bath for Lucinda.

Lucinda though is still in shock from the kiss she and Blair unexpectedly shared. Her fingers touch her lips, her eyes closed. Why doesn’t it feel the same? She looks down at her hands in confusion, “Claire?”

“Yes Miss?”

Lucinda thinks for a minute, before shaking her head, “never mind.” She would give me that weird look again. She does it each time I say something unhuman. I will ask Blair, then. When he comes back.