Chapter 6: Blair

© 2011 Astrix

**i want to dedicate this chapter to everyone who has commented and voted on this story and to all those silent readers... this is the longest chapter yet, it took 7 pages of word! i hope y'all like it and PLEASE let me know what you think ...  Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             Chapter 6:

                                                                Blair

            Lucinda looks down at the eight people looking up at her and sucks in a deep breath, before walking down the ladder with Blair.

            The Royals look at Lucinda with curiosity, King Robert and Queen Joyce couldn’t keep their eyes off of her. Both of them silently agree that she looks a lot like the King, not to mention she has his hazel eyes.

Prince Damian’s three brothers look at her in lust, the oldest of the three Prince Alan, is the ladies men, and without the responsibility of the crown in his head, he can do whatever he wants, and at the age of twenty, with his muscle 6 foot stature and short brown hair, he has all the women in the Kingdom at his feet. The second brother is Prince Norman, sixteen years old, with brown hair and eyes; he looks like he’s much older than he is. And the Third brother is Prince Steven, fourteen years old with long brown hair and brown eyes. All three of them, couldn’t help but feel attracted to Lucinda, specially the way she was dress in, showing more skin than the younger two have ever seen.

The two girls, Princess Lucy, eighteen years old, with black hair and blue-green eyes, and the Prime Minister’s daughter, Gwendolyn de Ethel, twenty-two years old and has blonde hair and green eyes, are glaring at Lucinda. Mostly because of how she’s dressed, since their clothes are considered the best and most sexy in the Kingdom, with the tight corset, low cut neckline that shows just enough cleavage, with the long bottom, and the fresh and elegantly bright colors. But neither could miss the resemblance, and each feared that Lucinda’s arrival could threaten the plans.

When Lucinda’s feet landed on the cold cement, she shiver, and Blair automatically pulled her closer to him, then he bend his head to hers and whispers, “curtsy, and says you highnesses.”

Before Lucinda could ask why, he turned them to the King and Queen, and bowed, and she curtsy, and said greeted them as he said, not standing straight until he did as well.

“Mother, Father,” Prince Damian comes to stand next to Lucinda, “this is Princess Lucinda of the Lost Island.”

“How you do?” Lucinda smiles at them, bowing her head slowly making eye contact with the King and Queen.

“She is here merely visiting and get acquainted without way of life,” Prince Damian continues, “and our culture.”

“And fashion style,” Princess Lucy says loud enough for everyone to hear, and Gwendolyn laughs.

“Lucy,” The Queen says strictly, looking over at her daughter with narrowed eyes. “You should know that every Kingdom has their own way to dress, it is part of their culture.”

“Yes, but not all of them dress with dresses made of cloth, your highness,” Gwendolyn answers for Princess Lucy, and Lucinda rolls her eyes, already not liking Gwendolyn or her pitch voice.

“And how would you know?” Lucinda asks with raised eyebrows, “I don’t believe you’ve ever been to my country, so I believe that you have no idea how my people dress like. Therefor you are nobody to say how we dress.”