Chapter 11

"You missed a spot" Vivian's annoying voice said.

Sarah groaned in despair. She had been cleaning the stadium floors for the past two hours under the watchful eye of Vivian Kingly. The black haired bitch took a liking at pointing every single stain Sarah missed during her cleaning. Of course, of all the people that could have owned this place, it had to be Vivian's father.

"Whatever" Sarah grumbled.

"Clean it" Vivian said.

"Don't tell me what to do"

"I am here to make sure you do your job properly"

"You're here to supervise, not dictate" Sarah pointed out.

"It will be on my head if you do it wrong" Vivian replied.

"Not my fault"

"Of course it's your fault"

Sarah groaned and rolled her eyes. She was using every bit of control she had not to punch the shrew in the teeth. 'No patience' Leanne had told her. If this moment was not a test of her patience then Sarah didn't know what was.

In the past, Sarah did suffer horrible bosses but none as picky as the rich bitch. Of course, Sarah had never worked in a prestigious place where the floors were polished enough to be giant mirrors.

"Go away" Sarah spat but Vivian ignored her.

"Honestly, I thought a woman of your standards you know how to properly be a maid"

"A woman of my standards?" Sarah yelled as she turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry, have I offended you?"

"Leave me alone. Dégag, Criss ton camp" Sarah sneered before going back to mopping.

"You do know I understand French, since we are in a French province"

"Sinjimae, kisama" Sarah mumbled in Japanese.

"No need for insults, Green. Your lack of self-control is truly disturbing"

"Why are you here?" Sarah said tiredly refusing to tell the other teenager that she excelled in control by simply being in her presence.

"It is my punishment for being in detention" Vivian spat the last word with venom.

"Don't blame me Vivian. You got into detention on your own" Sarah replied. "God, why can't you leave me alone? Don't you have anything better to do than- Oh no"

Sarah suddenly started to laugh as she passed a hand over her face. She couldn't believe she almost missed it; it had been right there in front of her eyes. Vivian frowned at the sudden outburst but didn't say anything.

"I'm usually good at reading people, but you, you almost had me there Vivian" Sarah chuckled darkly as she paced back and forth. "You're fucking bored. God I hate your kind"

"I'm sorry?" Vivian asked confused.

"You got all the money you want. You have a school average of ninety-five percent-

"ninety-eight" Vivian replied offended.

"Plus you have a good social life with your so called friends who follow you like a bunch of lost puppies" Sarah continued ignoring her comment. "You have absolutely nothing else to do. Your heart stopped beating"

Sarah pocked Vivian's chest roughly between her breasts where her heart was. The rich girl recoiled in surprise by the bold movement Sarah did.

"My heart did not stop beating" Vivian defended herself but Sarah had turned around and passed a hand through her hair. With an idea in mind, the poor girl turned around and faced her nemesis.