4: Feronda

(Media picture of Omar)
*Kellan Lutz as Omar*

-edited-

Veronica POV:

I ended up getting wedged in between Jace and Omar, as Mason jacked the front seat. Xavier decided to dictate everything and let Ja-Dyce not come. I've told Dyce or Jax everything, ever secret since I was six, and I know nothing about him.

"Just let me drive the damn car, you don't know where we're going!" I yelled at Oscar.

"Sorry, I can't let you drive... Alphas orders."

I pull out my phone out my phone to call Xavier. "Xavier I'm driving."

"I can't let you do that, love." He tells me.

"Why not. Oscar stop the car!"

"Oscar don't stop the car!" Xavier yelled through the phone.

"Oscar stop the car or else." I say in a threatening voice.

Xavier didn't say anything, so Oscar stopped the car. "Exscue, me Jace." I said as I stepped over him getting out of car, then I tapped on Oscars window, and he rolled it down.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Can you move?" I ask innocently.

"Since you asked nicely... no." He smiled as he got out the car.

I hop in the drivers seat and I could obviously see the confusion in his face. "I'm. Driving." I say slowly.

"Three big guys can't get squished in the back of a small car."

"You're the beta, right? Then figure something out " I buckle my self in.

"Don't do that." Mason says.

"Do what?"

"Put on your seat belt."

"That's what I'm doing." I say using a obviously tone.

"No," he sighed,"that's what you're not supposed to do."

"Why?" I ask.

"It's dangerous."

"It's the second safest thing in a car."

"Technically third because the armor of the car is medal then there's the air bag, then the seat belt." Jace says pocking his head from behind my seat.

I glare at Jace and he throws his hands up in surrender. Then I smile, like always. "Have you seen the movies where the stupid white girl, you, always has her seat belt on like a 'good girl' then gets in the wreck and she's hanging upside down and can't get out the car and the monster takes her away!" Mason yelled at me.

"Obviously you don't see the part where the 'stupid' white girl, me, unbuckles her seat belt and gets away gets away from the monster, you!" I yell back.

He seemed surprised. "Wow, when did you get balls?" Mason asks.

"A long time ago, you should grow a pair." I smile, as Jace, Omar, and Oscar burst with laughter. Masons face grew cherry red, and he was mad.

"This... is... the coolest... Luna in... the... world." Jace said in between laughs causing, Mason to get more mad.

I always did hate it when people did embarrasses me, but it was fun. His anger was so cute.

I cornered my lips and frowned as unbuckled my seat belt. Then I look at a relieved Oscar. "Okay... I'm not sitting in between tweedle Dee and tweedle Dumb."