11: Halfway Home

(Media picture of Xavier)
**Mario Ermito as Xavier**

Original Published Date: 1 June 2018

Veronica POV

I can't help but remember the way I killed her, it was gruesome, but I'm on my way home now. I get to tell Xavier the great news that he'll live and best of all he'll be a living father. I can't help but smile, and I'm having a boy which mean he'll look like Xavier.

"...who smiles after gutting a old lady." I heard Jace whisper. I look at him and he gets stiff. "Sorry." He said scratched but clear.

"If killing an old lady means having my baby daddy alive and well. Then I would kill a thousand." Jace and Omar gave me a look with mixed emotions.

"You're aware how cruel that sounded right?" Mason said, I was looking at him through the rearview mirror.

I give him a cold smile. "I'm aware."

I look out the window and watched the trees say hello then goodbye. I can't wait to go home.

Xavier POV

About half an hour ago a burst of warm energy woke me. I honestly feel like I can do anything right now. I mean it was random and it had me questioning things but I like it. I don't feel sick anymore and I didn't like the feeling of being weak and vulnerable, me being in that state put my pack in danger. But everything isn't perfect, only if I had my sexy mate and our unborn baby.

I should call her. I'm going to call her.

"Hey baby." I say.

"How are you feeling Xay." She says.

"I feel great! But I would feel much better with you here. In my arms, where I know you'll be safe."

"I would say we'll be there quick but Mason is driving slow, says he doesn't want to take any chances with me in the car."

"Well tell me where you are and I will meet you half way."

I could here her talking to Mason and they start arguing. "Mason says we are two hours away and you could meet us at North Point Motel."

"No. Tell him to go to the nearest hotel and tell him to make it two rooms, the guys can share one and we can have our own." I kind of smirk with the thought of just me and her together.

"You're on speaker so he know." I hate when I'm out on speaker phone without being notified.

I went ahead to hang up the phone.

I didn't want to take the car but I wasn't really given a choice. I might be a alpha but if I didn't take my members idea into consideration because then I would be a democratic alpha, I want them to fear me when needed not walk on egg shells when talking to me or trying to avoid me at all. Im a good guy but you know im a alpha.

A/N:

I know it's been a day over a year since my last update, and this chapter was small, but I'm going to try and upload another today. I apologize, for the long delay.