[6.]

"So you're saying that your father didn't agree with you being close to Michael." Hayley finally spoke breaking the silence after she'd finished listening to me explain what had happened.

"My father didn't agree with many things I did actually." I muttered, knowing that she would probably hear it anyway. The room was so quiet it was almost sickening.

"Care to explain that?" She lapped he legs and looked directly into my eyes. It was scary the ways she was trying to get into my head. If you didn't know what was going on she would have you like putty in her hands by now.

I shrugged looking at the metal table in front of me with a sigh. "He always wanted me to be the perfect one." I fiddled with my sleeves looking at the woman, "He wanted his family to be modeled after the Bible. He needed us to fit the mold he had."

"And you didn't?" She questioned rhetorically.

"None of us did." I stated simply, "Ben didn't give a damn what my dad wanted and just got married to who he wanted. Jack just ran off one day, he was the disgrace and we barely ever talk about him."

I paused, trying to figure out the words in my head before looking back to Hayley who was still following every little move I made intently.

"I was supposed to be the holy child of sorts but then I started talking to voice my own options."

"And you met Michael," Hayley added before continuing, "so what happened. The file says that you were close to Michael. That you two were seen together. Was there a break between when you two met? Did you ever see him again before you—"

"Before I ran away."

Hayley nodded.

"Well... Yeah."