[25.]

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating. Please don't hurt me.

"Stick close to us and you'll be alright...okay Princess? " was the last thing Michael told me before we got out of Liam's SUV. As we approached I could hear the bass that was coming from the speakers that were a few metres away from us.

I had met Liam earlier that day, he appeared around lunch time with the group's other member Louis. We didn't talk much, he just smiled at me leaving to pull Niall into his lap while Louis sat alone. Throughout the day there was banter here and there, mostly directed to Michael other than when I was getting ready with Harry. The curly haired man allowed me to borrow some of his clothes since I wasn't properly dressed for where we were going.

I blushed when Harry pulled out a tattered white T-shirt and a tiny pair of women's shorts. Niall laughed at my reaction while Harry shrugged, thankfully exchanging the shorts for something a bit longer (not by much though).

Now I was standing there taking in the sights around me, while Harry's boyfriends gawked at his body in his yellow shorts and crop top.

According to Michael, the paint rave was an annual tradition the group had. It was first just a thing between him and Ashton until they met the others and Ashton's boyfriends decided to tag along for the party.

Most of the people there were bunched up together facing the stage. Coloured lights cascaded over the dancing bodies highlighting the glowing paint that had been splattered all over them from the bottles and buckets some of the party-goers. There were large hoses hanging from scaffolding above them and smaller ones held by those on the sidelines, drenching those who were lazily dancing along to the artist who was on stage.

"Amazing isn't it?" I jumped slightly as Ashton appeared beside me holding out a bottle of beer that he had taken from the cooler, "Here."

Timidly I took the bottle from him, mumbling a thank you as he opened it.

Michael leaned into my ear, "You don't have to drink it."

I shrugged looking down at the bottle, before taking a sip, grimacing at the weird taste. Michael just shook his head, drinking his own beer.

"Woohoo!" Harry yelled already giggling even though he hasn't touched his drink yet, "Blondie's becoming one of us."

I blushed tapping my fingers against the glass bottle while the others choose to roll their eyes at his antics.

The song changed and Harry let out another weird shriek.

"Come dance with me Lukey."

I didn't have time to answer before I was pulled into the crowd of ravers with Michael following closely behind.

~•°•*•°~

Sometime throughout the night I had loosened up. I found myself moving onto the harder drinks that the boys had hidden at the bottom of the cooler, giggling with Harry as we filled our cups.

I was now dancing with Michael, his hands on my hips as my body moved against him on its own accord, his breath tickling my neck. My body was covered in glowing paint (including a crudely drawn penis on my bum courtesy of a drunk Harry) making me feel even dirtier as I grinded against Michael's crotch.

Michael nipped lightly at my neck obviously turned on by what was going on. I giggled turning around in his hold. Michael's hair was stuck to his forehead, his lips parted sinfully as he wondered what my next move would be.

I ran my finger over his cheek leaving a trail of glowing blue paint in its wake. Even though there were so many colours around us I couldn't help but to focus on Michael's eyes.

"Kiss me." I mumbled, with a confidence that could of only have come from my many drinks.

Michael chuckled getting closer, "Such a needy princess..."

Soon Michael's lips were pressed to mine. Our lips moved together, in sync as Michael led the kiss pulling me closed to his chest. I felt his tongue swipe across my lip, I parted my lips giving him entrance.

I was a bit self conscious, more aware of all of the people around me. I decided it brush it off (again probably the alcohol) lacing my fingers through Michael's dark hair tugging it lightly.

I blushed at the small whimpering moan that escaped me as Michael grinded forward against me, my member that was starting to awaken in my shorts.

"Ouu...that's hot," I moved away from Michael, my hips still moving along with Michael's when Harry called out from where he was dancing in between Liam and Ashton, ignoring the men as their hands explored his body. "Someone's gonna get laid."

I chuckled as Liam manhandled him so he could have access to his neck. If anyone was getting laid it was definitely going to be Harry.

Louis appeared carrying a tired looking Niall on his back. The fake blonde snuggling up against the side of his neck.

"I think it's time to go..." Louis announced, getting a him of agreement from the tired Niall on his back.

Everyone seemed to agree with Louis not making a fuss and following him to the car (except Harry who pouted until one of his boyfriends gave him a piggy back ride too, before he demanded Michael carry me too).

Niall was sleeping on Ashton's lap while Harry was perched on Liam's sloppily making out with the man underneath him. I was sitting in Michael's lap stifling small whimpers as Michael sucked lovebites into the visible parts of my neck.

Harry pulled away from Liam whispering into my ear, "Definitely gonna get laid."

A/N: This was shit. Muke smut next chapter or no? (I know the answer anyway;)