[22.]

A/N: I don't have any excuses I just wasn't about that writing life. Legit I forgot how I to write this book. Sorry. Scold me as you may.

I had a week left before I had to go back home. Michael and I didn't do much the day prior except cuddle and kiss, a lot. I was becoming comfortable being around Michael. Slowly, I learnt there was more behind Michael's looks and the shell he'd created a keep people away. 

Michael wasn't a sweet hopeless romantic on the inside, he was still learning how to balance the rough edges that he'd gained over the year and his softer side that was still hidden somewhere in him.

Michael wouldn't talk much unless he was trying to get me to blush, he seemed to enjoy me flushing. Usually he'd be sitting on my bed instead of where he was sleeping on the couch the days before. I just crawl into his lap, placing my legs on either side of his hips and hiding my face in my neck, nuzzling into his pulse point. 

"My cuddly Princess." He hummed contently when I took up my regular position sighing contently as his arms tightened around me as he placed a kiss to my forehead. 

Nipped over his jugular lightly, "Your princess..."

I didn't have to look up to know he was smiling, there was a small grin on my face too. I was happy to be in his arms and I'm pretty sure he was glad I was there too. I wouldn't have this anymore soon so I savored every minute  of it, not miss any of the light touches and the heat of his lips against mine.

I moved my head from where it was hidden in his neck, looking down at him from where I was perched on his lap. I'd never get tired of this view.

"Can't I stay with you?" My thumb ran again the dark hairs of his beard, smiling at the prickly feel. 

"Princess...I wish you could but I couldn't make you stay out here with me. You have a family and school, I couldn't take that away from you."

I pouted crossing my arms immaturely, looking away from Michael much to his amusement. "I wanna be with you...fuck them?" I squeaked at the end. Who was I kidding? The closest I got to cussing was the word 'shit' and even then I felt guilty afterwards.

Michael's grip on my hips tightened slightly. I finally returned my attention to him and as I expect he was looking at me with a stupid but amused smile.

"So you want to be a potty mouth now?" Michael laughed causing me to glare at him. He pulled up on his chest from where I was balanced on his thighs. His is lips found my ear just hovering over the skin so I could feel the warm radiating. He spoke with his voice low, a smooth whisper that ran up my spine. 

"Princesses don't cuss baby..." His grip on hips tightened, "...and they don't argue." He nipped my ear lightly tugging it before he released leaving a slight sting.

I looked down fiddling with the dark material of the t-shirt he was wearing, "...sorry."

Michael hooked a finger beneath my chin lifting my head to meet his eyes. "It's fine."

As I wrapped my arms around his neck I breathed heavily finally letting out what was on my chest, "I just found myself Michael I don't want to leave and lose who I am all over again. Don't take me back...please."

Michael tilted his head like a kitten running his fingertip across my bottom lip feeling it quiver beneath his touch.

"You'll be fine Luke..." 

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

A/N: Pester me to complete the chapter after this. I can finish it but my ass keeps getting distracted. Ellen is such an amusing human.

Also... FUCK MICHAEL AND HIS STUPID EYEBROW AND LUKE AND HIS LIP. FUCKING UP MY FUCKING DAY. I WAS LIKE, IM GONNA UPDATE BUT NOOOO THAT FUCKING EYEBROW. FUCK YOU MICHAEL CLIFFORD. FUCK YOUR EYEBROW TOO.