[10.]

I stood watching as the bus rolled off with the campers, no one even checking to see I was there. I guessed that my name wasn't on the official list of campers since I was signed up so late.

Michael propped against the old Jeep that was parked a few metres away from the church, yet he still had a good view of everything that went on inside. I wondered how often he was in this position, just admiring from afar.

He opened the door for me allowing me to get into the passenger's seat before going over to the driver's seat making himself comfortable before starting the Jeep.

It took a few tries but the engine finally started. I looked back at the church. I felt guilty. In the back of my mind it felt so good seeing the building disappear into the background as we drove further and further away. This joy also lead to the realisation that I was being disobedient.

Michael looked pretty content as he drove along streets surroundings becoming more unfamiliar with ever turn he made.

The car was silent except for the tune of some random pop song that I didn't know playing on the radio.

Then he spoke, "You know Princess, I never thought that'd you be one to rebel and run off."

I shrugged nervously fiddling my thumbs, wondering what would happen if my father ever found out.

"I-I guess there's a lot of things you don't know about me?" I spoke shakily the end of my statement sounding more like it was a question.

Michael chuckled, brushing his hand over my thigh as a reassuring gesture, making me look up.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. All you have to do is trust me." He moved two of his hands back to the steering wheel, glancing at me for a mere second, "You do trust me, right Princess?"

I thought about it. I'd only met him a few weeks ago and now I was driving to who knows where with him. Well, God is with me always and he has a plan for me. If Michael wasn't apart of this plan, why would he let me meet him. But at the same time, Michael had so many of the warning signs that my parent installed in my head going off it was scary that I was even this close to him.

I took a deep breath giving Michael the answer he was waiting for, "If I trust in a god I can't see....why can't I trust you?"

A small smile began to grace his lips at my words.

"Good," he turned off on a bushy path, trees lining the way as he went over the broken branches, the cracking noise making me cringing. "Cause we got a long way to go..."

A/N: I messed up my wrist and I can barely use my right hand...*sigh*

what do you guys think?