[11.]

I could hear a voice coaxing me out of my sleep. It held some familiarities to it, yet, it still seemed almost foreign.

My eyes fluttered open and Michael was sitting beside, obviously not in the Jeep anymore. The last thing I remembered was driving past a lake before I must have fallen asleep. It seemed like Michael had no problem helping me into- well...

"Where am I?" My voice was groggy, sleep still lingering in every word.

Michael moved a loose strain of hair from my forehead, looking down at me fondly, "Well, since you were going camping, I brought you to an old retreat house that belonged to my parents." He explained before his expression changed to one of concern, "You don't mind do you princess?"

I shook my head and a smile began to grace his face again.

"Good," he walked over to the couch that was visibly from the bed, I was laying in. "I'm not like the other kids you hang out with."

"I heard things."

He quirked a brow digging into his back pocket, probably looking for a cigarette, "What did you learn?"

"I- Well- um..."

"Don't worry, I just want to hear what people have been saying, I don't get to go into town much."

"I don't want to hurt your feelings..." I trailed off in a quiet voice.

Michael walked back over to me. He moved beside me and I looked away, something about his presence was still intimidating. It may have been his tendency to smoke or wear black or the numerous tattoos that covered his skin making him look like a randomised canvas.

His finger hooked under my skin pushing my face up gently to look into his eyes. They were very pretty, I'd admit that they lacked sparkle, his smiles barely met his eyes.

"Trust me baby," I felt shivers at the pet name, "nothing your parents told you will hurt you as much as you think."

I spent a few seconds searching his eyes, they stayed fixed on me, "Why not?" My voice was again barely above a whisper, as was his.

"I'm numb Luke. They don't hurt. They sink in, but I don't really feel the pain." He bit his lips and I swore, I heard him mumble something else when he turned away to get up.

I held onto his wrist making him turn around, "I- They believe you're tainted, that you're evil because of your..." I thought about the correct words, "Lifestyle. They say that you'll ruin me and corrupt me too."

Michael watched me in silence, now it was his turn to examine me.

"Do you think that?"

I shook my head, "I'd rather you be happy."

Michael bit his lip kneeling beside me again, "If I was to do something- that would make both of us happy, but tainted would you let me?"

"It depends."

Michael let out a shaky breath, "I really want to kiss you."

My eyes widened at the bluntness of his words.

He sighed running his hand through his hair, "Goodnight Princess."

He placed a light kiss to my forehead, walking away from me disappearing to some part of the house leaving me with my thoughts.

[A/N]: My wrist is better, yay. Sorry I never update, I've let my depression take over for a little bit and I didn't feel like doing shit and I still don't, but you guys deserve this so, here's a chapter. OK bye guys.