[24.]

Hayley pushed back her chair seeming to make herself comfortable before leaning forward resting her elbows on the cold surface of the desk. One hand was occupied with her notes and the other was resting under her chin. She was trying to make it seem like the situation was relaxed, but I noticed the way see looked at the glass behind me when Ashton's name was mentioned. The way she instantly reached for her pen scribbling down every line that I had admitted with Ashton's name in it. I could only wonder if Ashton was in on this mess too. If he was questioned before me, would he understand what was going on if I found him? Would Ashton know where Michael was.

"Luke..." Hayley caught my attention using sterner voice this time, "How did Michael act around Ashton?"

I fiddled with my sleeves pulling them over hands again hoping to hid how they were sweating in my lap, "Normal?"

However she still pushed, "Explain..."

"They were best friends. During the time Michael has left town he'd met Ashton at school and they had become fast friends. They grew up together after that. Ashton decided that he wanted to do music and Michael followed him. He had nothing better to do at that time. Which is how they ended up at the house that I was talking about earli—"

"Do you have any idea where  exactly the the house is located?"

I shook my head spitting out a broken, "N-no."

"What else do you know about Michael and Ashton's relationship?"

I looked into the psychologist's eyes, trying to remember what Michael had told me when Ashton had gone off after one of his boyfriend's called him. 

"Ashton was the drummer in a band for a while and how's he met his boyfriends."

"Do you know their names?" She pushed.

"I just know them as Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis. I didn't learn any last names." I answered.

Hayley sank back into her chair letting out a deep breath, drawing her arms back from where they were resting across the table before. I watched as her fingers slowly interlaced as she regained her composer. Her eyes glanced behind me again before they finally met mine again.

"What did you do that day Luke? After sitting around with Ashton."

I searched my mind for the events of that day before I finally started speaking, "I met Louis and Liam, they walked in greeted us. They spent the day play black jack and smoking. Eventually I went upstairs with Niall and Harry since I couldn't stand the smoke in the room."

"Did anything stick with you from talking to Niall or Harry?"

I shook my head before pausing, "Harry let me wear his clothes. He said mine didn't work with where we were going."

Hayley leaned forward again not getting as close as she did before, "Where'd you all go that night?"

"A party— rave?" I started fiddling with the strings on my hoodie, "I'm gonna get in more trouble for this aren't I?"   

A/N: Hi. I've worked out an update schedule (if I actually stick to it that'd be awesome) and I should be updating this story *checks clipboard* MONDAYS. School's gonna be starting soon so I need a schedule myself. 

Twankles to mellifluousmgc for asking me to update. I have no problem with persons asking me to update, once they're asking nicely. :)