[19.]

I followed Michael to a room close to the back of the house, watching as he pulled out a box before leading me back to the living room. I sat on the couch as he placed a tattered photo album on my lap, instructing me to open it carefully.

I did seeing a small boy which I assumed was Michael smiling as he held a Bible? As I flipped through the pages of each album I saw the story.

There were a lot more pictures of Luke showing up during Michael's younger years before the albums end.

"I couldn't bring myself to like girls after I met you," Michael admitted, "You smile was also so bright and I just felt right around you. Of course this was wrong. I was over the moon when I got the chance to kiss you. When my parents found out, yours got defensive saying that they needed to straighten out their son. My father agreed something was wrong that I did feel guilty. My mother just wanted me to be happy, and if boys made me happy then so be it." Michael looked at the pictures.

"My parents broke up and my dad gain custody of me unfortunately. He made me go to Christian schools and attend church regularly when we left town. I did everything I could to rebel against it. So I started drinking, smoking, sleeping with more guys. He hated that I couldn't just be how 'god' made me.

"I couldn't love anyone. I learnt that love was from god and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with religion so I chose not to love people anymore. I chose not to love myself. Eventually he kicked me out and I moved back into town with my mum. Then I saw you, and ever once of love I had for you when I was younger and I found I so wrong.

"I was ruined Luke, I could see the dirty looks that your father gave me when I came into the church. I knee the looks of hatred, I've been seeing it since I was young. He told me to stay away from you, but, I couldn't, I can't." Tears formed in Michael's eyes surprising both of them, "And I don't know why I thought I could spend the weeks here learning to hate you. I guessed that by now your father would have made you into the perfect little replica of him but you're not and I—"

Michael cut himself off looking over at me as I was examining all the trophies that Michael won during various church camps and other events just because Michael's father was trying to get rid of the fact Michael was sadly longing for me.

"I hopelessly infatuated with the pastors son." He carded his fingers through his dark hair. "It's just a side affect of tainted holiness."

A/N: I don't know wtf I just wrote but damn. You thought that Luke was the one being tainted but it was really Luke that ruined Michael. Oooh shiet. Love you guys.